minoxidill for beard growth?

coo233

coo233

Iron
Im thinking about using it and wanted some opinion/experiences of anybody who has used minox for facial hair?

Use foam and dermaroll. Also you have to use it daily for 1.5 - 2 years for the hairs to become terminal.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, coo233 and Prince charming
Use foam and dermaroll. Also you have to use it daily for 1.5 - 2 years for the hairs to become terminal.
Hey I heard many say that using minox causes wrinkles and such. Is this true? Also, mind sharing what is the best and cheapest place to get minoxidil?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Hey I heard many say that using minox causes wrinkles and such. Is this true? Also, mind sharing what is the best and cheapest place to get minoxidil?
I personally didn't notice a difference in my skin. Get the kirkland brand from amazon if you are a USA cel.

Same I didn't notice any wrinkles either minoxidil is a safe bet but put lotion on the areas you put it after it drys because if you sweat then the areas you put minoxidil on turn white and its really noticeable

• +1
oral minoxidil is the way to go. Drink 2 drops of it its not dangerous

I personally didn't notice a difference in my skin. Get the kirkland brand from amazon if you are a USA cel.
so you didn't have any noticeable side effects or anything?

• +1
so you didn't have any noticeable side effects or anything?
I had dry skin on liquid but after I switched to foam it went away.

I was looking up MPMD's video on minoxdil and how you don't keep your hairs from minox usage.
In the comments I read these few things which had few upvotes:

"
don't know how it works but it made face darker and more bloated even though I used just on my scalp. I don't recommend anyone using it
"
"
Hate minoxidil gives me black puffy circles under my eyes.
"
This kind of scares me. Not only that, this guy from GoodLookingLoser on the #4 point stated this:
"
4 I No Longer Use Minoxidil (Major Factor?)

This may be a MAJOR factor. I don't know.

Starting sometime in the Summer 2014, I stopped using Minoxidil.
(I currently use RU58841 and Finasteride)

The more I think about it - I think that dropping Minoxidil was significant in my face growing younger or going back to normal.

For the record -

I don't believe Minoxidil (the most widely used hair loss treatment by both men and women) "causes" wrinkles if used as directed. Every Summer for the past 3 years, however, I used to soak my head in Minoxidil (3+ ml) several times a day. I don't know if this overkill experiment hurt my appearance but it likely didn't help.

I recommend taking a collagen supplement if you are concerned about Minoxidil reducing your collagen production. It can't hurt and might even help your hair growth slightly.

Although I'll never know, I believe my excessive annual Summertime Minoxidil use was a primary factor in prematurely aging my face. There's a lot of stories around the Internet about this.

I still think, however - if you use it as directed, you won't have any issues.

Remember - I was using 900-1500% more than the recommended dose.

Thankfully, I have seemed to reverse it pretty well.
"