Minoxodil and Tretinoin for eyebrow growth?

BootySniffer69

BootySniffer69

Gold
I started using these for eyebrow growth.

Is anyone using these for eyebrow growth? How long did it take for the hairs to become permanent?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
jfl tretinoin for eyebrows are u serious?
tret is for skin

It is unclear whether Tretinoin in and of itself can encourage hair growth, although there has been anecdotal evidence of increased facial hair growth.

what we do know is that Tretinoin can upregulate the minoxidil sulfotransferase (enzyme) activity which can turn a minoxidil non-responder into a minoxidil responder.

Whereas minoxidil in and of itself has very significant hair growth properties. So minox should be enough for you to grow your brows unless you're a non-responder.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Not only did minox grow my eyebrows but it also lengthened my eyelashes. I don't know about tret though. The change became evident within 3 months. I don't know if they will remain if I stop usage, but given the fact that they are not threatened by DHT like scalp follicles are, they should in theory stay.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
It is unclear whether Tretinoin in and of itself can encourage hair growth, although there has been anecdotal evidence of increased facial hair growth.

what we do know is that Tretinoin can upregulate the minoxidil sulfotransferase (enzyme) activity which can turn a minoxidil non-responder into a minoxidil responder.

Whereas minoxidil in and of itself has very significant hair growth properties. So minox should be enough for you to grow your brows unless you're a non-responder.
Yeah. I already use it for my face.

Should have mentioned that.