Defying destiny every minute
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
nothing wrong with suicide bombing tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
nothing wrong with suicide bombing tbh
Yes you could help ER's legacy with blowing up your college and becoming the new Saint.

guy on right.

he walks up to you and asks for your ass what do yoyome?

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
when you have to go 9 months to look for a bombing, lmao.

anyone can take a cursory look at the terrorist statistics in both countries. Data provided by SATP:

India:

Pakistan:

Taking a look at the 2019 figures, India scores significantly higher by all metrics. India's total terrorist fatalities (civilian, soldiers, insurgents) for 2019: 585. For Pakistan: 228.

Something else I forgot to mention, because of the Indian nature (I'll provide proof below) of this data collection site, it also mis-classifies gang violence as terrorism. So if we were to exclude fatalities by gang violence, we would expect a 50-70% reduction in the 'total' figure for 2019.

Last edited:

anyone can take a cursory look at the terrorist statistics in both countries. Data provided by SATP:

India:

View attachment 170282

Pakistan:

View attachment 170283

Taking a look at the 2019 figures, India scores significantly higher by all metrics. India's total terrorist fatalities (civilian, soldiers, insurgents) for 2019: 585. For Pakistan: 228.

Something else I forgot to mention, because of the Indian nature (I'll provide proof below) of this data collection site, it also mis-classifies gang violence as terrorism. So if we were to exclude fatalities by gang violence, we would expect a 50-70% reduction in the 'total' figure for 2019.

View attachment 170289
oh the irony

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 1560

India:

View attachment 170282

Pakistan:

View attachment 170283

View attachment 170289
I go hard in the paint nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Explosive thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1560 and LordNorwood
Indeed, the irony. Gangus are a terrorist people.

Lmao, your craphole is about to get gangbanged by the west. I wouldn't talk if I were you.
What are you on about paki?

What are you on about paki?

Fuck off, you Persian goat fucker. Your history entirely entails of getting raped by Middle Easterners.
Ignore him. His iq is lower than his 7 brother and sisters

Still higher than the average Indian's. You don't stray far from the mean.

• JFL
Fuck off, you Persian goat fucker. Your history entirely entails of getting raped by Middle Easterners.
I'm literally the best and most prestigious of all middle easterns lol, and the other half of me is white, you are just a curry with a towel on your head!
@DOggo is racking his brain and digging through file cabinets of Iranian statistics and news articles as we speak, it's all so tiresome

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1560
I'm literally the best and most prestigious of all middle easterns lol, and the other half of me is white, you are just a curry with a towel on your head!
@DOggo is racking his brain and digging through file cabinets of Iranian statistics and news articles as we speak, it's all so tiresome

lmao, the most 'prestigious' of middle easterners. Fucking cope. You'll probably get mogged by Kashmiris, Balochis, Pathans, etc. Hell, it's common to see green-eyed Punjabis here. Keep coping, shitskin.

• JFL
lmao, the most 'prestigious' of middle easterners. Fucking cope. You'll probably get mogged by Kashmiris, Balochis, Pathans, etc. Hell, it's common to see green-eyed Punjabis here. Keep coping, shitskin.
It's legit weird that you call me a shitskin when my skin is much paler than yours, but whatever mate. I'm above this weird small-dog-syndrome race-war shit you do on the reg. Go back to your usual business of barking at Indians and I'll go back to making snide comments from the sidelines. Let's not mess with a winning formula, yeah?

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It's legit weird that you call me a shitskin when my skin is much paler than yours, but whatever mate. I'm above this weird small-dog-syndrome race-war shit you do on the reg. Go back to your usual business of barking at Indians and I'll go back to making snide comments from the sidelines. Let's not mess with a winning formula, yeah?

Lmao, you fucking cope. I had a Greek roommate try speaking to me in Greek. Told him I wasn't Greek, and he thought I was. This was one of those blue-eyed, blond-haired Greeks. I have had plenty of East Europeans try to speak to me in their language. Your skin colour is probably the same as some Dalit slum dweller

"I'm above this weird small-dog-syndrome race-war shit you do on the reg."

Did the fear of me startle you into a drunken stupor? You're completely illegible, nigger.

"Go back to your usual business of barking at Indians and I'll go back to making snide comments from the sidelines. Let's not mess with a winning formula, yeah?"

Yep, because you know enough to not mess with me. I'll put your craphole country on the blast, including the time it wanted to merge with Pakistan.

Currys fighting with each other over who is more curry.

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Lmao, you fucking cope. I had a Greek roommate try speaking to me in Greek. Told him I wasn't Greek, and he thought I was. This was one of those blue-eyed, blond-haired Greeks. I have had plenty of East Europeans try to speak to me in their language. Your skin colour is probably the same as some Dalit slum dweller

"I'm above this weird small-dog-syndrome race-war shit you do on the reg."

Did the fear of me startle you into a drunken stupor? You're completely illegible, nigger.

"Go back to your usual business of barking at Indians and I'll go back to making snide comments from the sidelines. Let's not mess with a winning formula, yeah?"

Yep, because you know enough to not mess with me. I'll put your craphole country on the blast, including the time it wanted to merge with Pakistan.
Not gonna read all this tbh
Glad we're in agreement @DOggo, looking forward to the next curry-bashing thread. See you in a couple hours.

thx bro

Attachments

• 1574406606532.png
    1574406606532.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1574406611836.png
    1574406611836.png
    11 KB · Views: 3
We are the same breed

• Love it
A
Lebanese and German traced to Schleswig-Holstein. How white do you look?
On about the same level as OP I think, maybe a little whiter. Most people think I'm med. I get mistaken for white every now and again by a white person. Could probably either whitemaxx or exoticmaxx. You?
Edit: thought we were in another thread, forget the OP bit.

• +1
A
On about the same level as OP I think, maybe a little whiter. Most people think I'm med. I get mistaken for white every now and again by a white person. Could probably either whitemaxx or exoticmaxx. You?
Edit: thought we were in another thread, forget the OP bit.
Full on whitey, I don't even look med, just plain northern Euro and maybe central Euro phenotype

• +1
Full on whitey, I don't even look med, just plain northern Euro and maybe central Euro phenotype
Nice bro you lucked out
My little brother is the same, he looks 100% white. You can't tell at all that he's ethnic. People refuse to believe him when he says he's half Iranian JFL
I got confused lol
Yeah that was a fuck up, read the edit

Nice bro you lucked out
My little brother is the same, he looks 100% white. You can't tell at all that he's ethnic. People refuse to believe him when he says he's half Iranian JFL
Yup MENA genes get masked easily when mixed with white, just like some half Mexicans who look completely white

• +1
Yup MENA genes get masked easily when mixed with white, just like some half Mexicans who look completely white
Probably because of recessive white genes tbh. Half of my dad's side of the family is white looking so not at all surprised he produced a fully white looking kid. Same with Mexicans, you never can be sure exactly how much Spaniard they're hiding.

• +1
Probably because of recessive white genes tbh. Half of my dad's side of the family is white looking so not at all surprised he produced a fully white looking kid. Same with Mexicans, you never can be sure exactly how much Spaniard they're hiding.
My original 23andme results showed a very large southern euro portion, mostly Italian (which they later changed to MENA). And same my dad is white as fuck and grandpa is full on redhead. Somehow one of my sisters has darker skin and darker hair though, the rest of my siblings are blondies/redhead

• +1
My original 23andme results showed a very large southern euro portion, mostly Italian (which they later changed to MENA). And same my dad is white as fuck and grandpa is full on redhead. Somehow one of my sisters has darker skin and darker hair though, the rest of my siblings are blondies/redhead
Cin I haf yur sicter phne nomber?

• JFL
Pakistan and India are two sides of the same turd in the same toilet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and LordNorwood