Mirin my antioxidants and anthocyanins brah?

User28823

User28823

do not go gentle into that good night
u mirin?

23adb63f344266854acd1f714967622a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
THE ONLY ANTIOXIDANT THAT MATTERS IS ENDOGENOUS YOU FUCKING MORON YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARD

looks good asf

• +1
Reactions: User28823
THE ONLY ANTIOXIDANT THAT MATTERS IS ENDOGENOUS YOU FUCKING MORON YOU FUCKING STUPID RETARD
holy shit never reply to my threads again u stupid low iq fucking retard faggot u are so fucking retarded i just lost 2 iq points reading that

what happens when u have mutations in endogenous antioxidants enzymes?
i've sequenced my entire genome and GUESS WHAT RETARD?
I DO HAVE MUTATIONS IN SOD AND GSH MEANING MUH MUH MUH ENDOGENOUS ANTIOXIDANTS ARE FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SPECIFICALLY INTAKE THESE ANTHOCYNANINS TO FEED SCFA PRODUCERS AND REDUCE LPS PRODUCING BACTERIA.

I RELY ON EXOGENOUS ANTIOXIDANTS SOME OF WHICH YOU LIKELY HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF U LOW IQ FUCK.

dont you EVER reply with such an IDIOTIC comment AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUH MUH MUH ONE SIZE FITS ALL FUCKING RETARD :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

holy shit never reply to my threads again u stupid low iq fucking retard faggot u are so fucking retarded i just lost 2 iq points reading that

what happens when u have mutations in endogenous antioxidants enzymes?
i've sequenced my entire genome and GUESS WHAT RETARD?
I DO HAVE MUTATIONS IN SOD AND GSH MEANING MUH MUH MUH ENDOGENOUS ANTIOXIDANTS ARE FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SPECIFICALLY INTAKE THESE ANTHOCYNANINS TO FEED SCFA PRODUCERS AND REDUCE LPS PRODUCING BACTERIA.

I RELY ON EXOGENOUS ANTIOXIDANTS SOME OF WHICH YOU LIKELY HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF U LOW IQ FUCK.

dont you EVER reply with such an IDIOTIC comment AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUH MUH MUH ONE SIZE FITS ALL FUCKING RETARD :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
IF YOUR GLUTATHION AND SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE DONT WORK YOU SHOULD DIE LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
Just pop a NAC pill bro 😎

Thoughts on blood orange?

Just pop a NAC pill bro 😎
NAC = glutathione production

but the glutathione has to be reduced which my body is incapable of doing efficiently so taking it would make me worse

NAC = glutathione production

but the glutathione has to be reduced which my body is incapable of doing efficiently so taking it would make me worse
How do you know this about your body

How do you know this about your body
because i sequenced my genome and have mutations in SOD and GSH which ultimately contributed to my ulcerative colitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
because i sequenced my genome and have mutations in SOD and GSH which ultimately contributed to my ulcerative colitis

MuH bIoLoGy