Mirin pills?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
20211027 195921

No idea if these are cope, but my mom provides them for free because they are "healthy" :lul:

It never went through your mom's head that if she has to give you pills to be "healthy" maybe she should just feed you properly in the first place. Hope you didn't inherit her IQ.

Imagine listening to your mom, you will get better high quality information by browsing web for just 3 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and BearBoy
It never went through your mom's head that if she has to give you pills to be "healthy" maybe she should just feed you properly in the first place. Hope you didn't inherit her IQ.
Honestly, shes just a health freak. She always use to force me to eat hundreds of vegetables and shit, and is always listening to some food podcast.

Some i bought myself tbh. 2 of them are ashwaghanda which is actually legit, 2 others are l carnitine which increase dht i have read, so i took the chance

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Constantin Denis, BearBoy and 1 other person
Honestly, shes just a health freak. She always use to force me to eat hundreds of vegetables and shit, and is always listening to some food podcast.

Some i bought myself tbh. 2 of them are ashwaghanda which is actually legit, 2 others are l carnitine which increase dht i have read, so i took the chance
wish my mom was like this i would have been a mogger at age 12 - 13

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854