Mirin the morality of Danish

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I dropped my phone without noticing it at the airport lay over lounge at the Copenhagen airport, then this tall Danish dude ran after me to tell me what my phone was drop. If it would have been happened in India or EE, I am sure it would be stolen long time ago.

In Japan people just place their iphone/macbook at the cafe table without supervision while they go to the restroom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19453, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
brown ppl need to be eradicated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40739 and BrahminBoss
They’re already living comfortably if that danish grew in india poverty he’d prolly steal it

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@HarrierDuBois @LiterallyNightwing @Krakowski @andy9432

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
They’re already living comfortably if that danish grew in india poverty he’d prolly steal it
Yeah I used to lived with 2 norwegian girls as friend. They would place credit cards everywhere. Have been living with them I realised how paranoid women can be when seeing they locking the maindoor three times and checking it constantly.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Tbh, theres nothing much u can do with a stolen phone. U can IMEI lock it

Danes are stupid and annoying tbh

I hate living here

Most are entitled narcy cunts.. every time I travel outside of my country ppl are so much nicer and more extrovert

Most are entitled narcy cunts.. every time I travel outside of my country ppl are so much nicer and more extrovert
I thought Danes are more extroverted than Norwegian and Finnish.

I prob do better with Finnish, Icelandic and Greenlandic tho maybe Faroe as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623