Second one looks like a monkey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, rpglover, Deleted member 3162 and 2 others
The guy has a shit phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Deleted member 685, Hades and 1 other person
@facemaxxed

try and make a alt email account and try to persuade gunson to operate on you srs, he mogs sailor and is much younger.

make sure you know how to speak to him and let him know u have money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
Is it just me or do chicks ascend way harder in the jaw surgery b&as online

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and diggbicc
@facemaxxed

try and make a alt email account and try to persuade gunson to operate on you srs, he mogs sailor and is much younger.

make sure you know how to speak to him and let him know u have money
If you try doing this with Gunson you have to stress some sort of functional issue like breathing problems due to both jaws being recessed, causing airway issues. Don’t start the conversation by ever mentioning aesthetics. Aren’t and Gunson focus heavily on aesthetics and they know what to do, you don’t have to remind them to help you aesthetically.

He's going to cost me so much money. I wish I could make it faster.

Why is everyone ignoring europe when speaking about jaw surgeries jfl

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3962 and 3 others
He’s unmoggable in regard to the lower third

I’ve seen many different midface results that seem more blackpilled elsewhere

But the overall package of a natural looking result with low risks involved in the procedure, that also gives a heavily positive looks improvement...It’s hard to decide against him. He’s arguably the best all things considered but you have to factor in functional issues as well.

I've seen better more recent pics of the second guy. That pic was pretty soon post op, his result looked excellent once the swelling dissipated fully. That said Gunson's prices are outrageous, his staff post google reviews of their jaw surgery without disclosing they work for him, and the whole Mormon Church leading/organizing gives me weird vibes.

Last edited:
I've seen better more recent pics of the second guy. That pic was pretty soon post op, his result looked excellent once the swelling dissipated fully. That said Gunson's prices are outrageous, his staff post google reviews of their jaw surgery without disclosing they work for him, and the whole Mormon Church leading/organizing gives me weird vibes.
how expensive? can i fake sleep apnea or something for him to operate on me?

this result is super insane tbh, dude looks foward grown af in the after

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
BBC theory confirmed

View attachment 227799

He's around 60k for Bimax, genio and HA paste, not including the hospital and anesthesiologist fees which are also expensive. No idea

can i fake sleep apnea or something for him to operate on me?
yes, just get as fat as possible and train your neck and then do a sleep study

View attachment 227799
Just get your dad to pay for it and get it done with. Just suck it up and ask him. He’ll think you’re weird but it will be water under the bridge in the future and you’ll both forget about it

A much better alternative than you flying to a 3rd world country that’s ranked as one of the most dangerous on a crime rate basis within the population to get your face augmented in a inferior manner for a fraction of the price

He's around 60k for Bimax, genio and HA paste, not including the hospital and anesthesiologist fees which are also expensive. No idea
Thats a nope from me dawg

Why is everyone ignoring europe when speaking about jaw surgeries jfl
Because the malpractice insurance is far superior and more strict in the US, and it’s paramount that during a skull cutting procedure that - theres no language barrier, no lack of responsibility by the surgeon to deliver cosmetic results within a reasonable means, keeping you safe etc

Because the malpractice insurance is far superior and more strict in the US, and it’s paramount that during a skull cutting procedure that - theres no language barrier, no lack of responsibility by the surgeon to deliver cosmetic results within a reasonable means, keeping you safe etc
well, I dont talk to him during surgery

it is in his hands and language barrier shouldnt be that big if you are both able to speak English

Atleast I can communicate with mine well enough

well, I dont talk to him during surgery

it is in his hands and language barrier shouldnt be that big if you are both able to speak English

Atleast I can communicate with mine well enough
Yeah of course you don’t talk to them during the surgery- but you want to be on the same page and be able to accurately project what you want while he simultaneously understands.

It’s hard enough pitching someone you envision without knowing the technical terms to quantify it...If the person speaks only partial English it is a recipe for slight mishaps.

But yeah, If they both speak English it’s fine. But I’d still prefer US for many other reasons aside from that. That’s just me though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Yeah of course you don’t talk to them during the surgery- but you want to be on the same page and be able to accurately project what you want while he simultaneously understands.

It’s hard enough pitching someone you envision without knowing the technical terms to quantify it...If the person speaks only partial English it is a recipe for slight mishaps.

But yeah, If they both speak English it’s fine. But I’d still prefer US for many other reasons aside from that. That’s just me though
i understand but with a typical Bimax you cant discuss much anyways

maybe with fillers, implants and cosmetic osteotomies

Just get your dad to pay for it and get it done with. Just suck it up and ask him. He’ll think you’re weird but it will be water under the bridge in the future and you’ll both forget about it

A much better alternative than you flying to a 3rd world country that’s ranked as one of the most dangerous on a crime rate basis within the population to get your face augmented in a inferior manner for a fraction of the price

It depends tbh lol, I still have to look at my options but If I can get Gunson to operate on me, Im willing to pay then. I just hope he doesn't jew out and charge me 100k, If it were 60-70k then yes I will, thats if he's willing to operate on me at all.

Out of curiosity, so if I get it done with gunson, do you think I will be satsified afterwards? or I wont be satisfied regardless of who I get it done with?

Yes I think you’ll be satisfied. If he jews you for 100k just bite the bullet and do it.

Look at how much time in your life you’re spending surgically ruminating and pondering and how many selfies you’ve taken.

It will be a huge burden off of your shoulders for the rest of your life to finally get what you want and have the inevitable good result he’ll give you.
yea, fck it might as well then lol.

Ill see if i can get a consult with him in a few months, I just wonder how im supposed to contact him requesting surgery if I dont have sleep apnea or a measurable occulatioon.

How do you recommend I go about requesting surgery?

just get it from someone that wont jew you 60,000$

itll improve you no matter what