Lurker

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and 11 others
Good shit innit, he can tell people he lost weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Good shit innit, he can tell people he lost weight
He got lips and jaw as far as i'm aware. I wanted to read about it but the site is deleted so this pic is the only thing that can tell the story.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mug
He got lips and jaw as far as i'm aware. I wanted to read about it but the site is deleted so this pic is the only thing that can tell the story.
Damn he had non existant lips in the before, white US people really have no lips, the meme is true

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and 1 other person
This is more realistic and I’m not even lean or neck maxed

97057281 6252 4023 90CC DF3D8EDB1621

9AC6C5B2 0385 4E1E 81AE 4902AEC62E81

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I'm sure you've improved but these pictures aren't in the same angle or lightning which the pics i posted were
Completely diff eye area skin and hair idk bro I’m at the same bf as well guy in op lost fat as well

I'm sure you've improved but these pictures aren't in the same angle or lightning which the pics i posted were
ye, 1st taken in ugly lighting 2nd taken in optimal tbh

Completely diff eye area skin and hair idk bro I’m at the same bf as well guy in op lost fat as well
you definitely soft maxxed, hair and skin looks 10x better and based off the pic you have way less noticeable UEE but still its a bit frauded - the comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you definitely soft maxxed, hair and skin looks 10x better and based off the pic you have way less noticeable UEE but still its a bit frauded - the comparison
What do you think is frauded I just put the first insta filter on the story Dindu nothing else

What do you think is frauded I just put the first insta filter on the story Dindu nothing else
Different expression, angle, lightning and you even said filter.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15827
im saying the comparison is frauded

unfiltered, in shit light, from a below angle in the bad one

1st your head is tilted towards the ground from below, making a better lip shape, its just more optimal and flattering angles and lights and everything

i have the real ascension here tbh, still, its good for what youve done. ur not narcy for being proud of your improvement cause you came from the dirt tbh

keep improving son.

• Hmm...
im saying the comparison is frauded

unfiltered, in shit light, from a below angle in the bad one

1st your head is tilted towards the ground from below, making a better lip shape, its just more optimal and flattering angles and lights and everything

i have the real ascension here tbh, still, its good for what youve done. ur not narcy for being proud of your improvement cause you came from the dirt tbh

keep improving son.
That’s not how it works tbh. Lips don’t just magically become better when u tilt down with neutral position there’s a marked change in my eye area purely by softmaxing as well
C0DDBF42 C199 4BE4 A379 48DF22AC414D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
That’s not how it works tbh. Lips don’t just magically become better when u tilt down with neutral position there’s a marked change in my eye area purely by softmaxing as well
View attachment 1822310
yeah they dont ur just making a different shape with ur lips

if u go around doing that i mean youll look slightly better but also extremely autistic + feminine

• +1
View attachment 1822310
only chad can make sexy faces, bro

thats how it works im sorry. when nonchads squint and pout it looks cringe, when chad does it, its hot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 15827
only chad can make sexy faces, bro

thats how it works im sorry. when nonchads squint and pout it looks cringe, when chad does it, its hot
Not pouting maybe I am don’t remember but it’s about the eye area diff not the lips although u could say lips are better as well

if u go around doing that i mean youll look slightly better but also extremely autistic + feminine
Don't waste your time on him. I don't even know what he said but its clear he doesn't even understand what pouting is so leave it at that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard, ROTTING and 1 other person
Don't waste your time on him. I don't even know what he said but its clear he doesn't even understand what pouting is so leave it at that.
High cortisol today innit.

Hope you go bald you Narcy POS. Had 0 beef with you but understand now y everyone hates ur faggot ass. Ignored from my side as well stupid retard

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 19157

No I just released my lips pouting would involve slightly tending them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Hope you go bald you Narcy POS. Had 0 beef with you but understand now y everyone hates ur faggot ass. Ignored from my side as well stupid retard
arvids chill, he just can be brutal. it is what it is. we arent gonna boost up ur narcy levels my son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stopping@Nothing19, ROTTING and 1 other person
Hope you die you motherfucker hope you get cancer hope your mom breaks her neck in front of you and the blood splatters on your face

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stopping@Nothing19 and ROTTING
arvids chill, he just can be brutal. it is what it is. we arent gonna boost up ur narcy levels my son
Nah bro he’s just coping cause he wants surgery

Nah bro he’s just coping cause he wants surgery
hes brutal on himself even when u have incels on here like the bull telling him he's a gigachad psl icon

dont take it too hardly

yea hes brutal on himself even when u have incels on here like the bull telling him he's a gigachad psl icon

dont take it too hardly
I don’t give a shit about Arvind or his stupid Swedish life. I’m just saying my softmax wasn’t just due to muh angle. If you can’t see the difference you’re the one that’s coping prolly cause you want to justify surgery or something

whatever bro. Agree to disagree keep me on ignore if you want to I’ll keep you on ignore as well

whatever bro. Agree to disagree keep me on ignore if you want to I’ll keep you on ignore as well
Bhai, don’t listen to Arvid the 5’8.5 MTN browneyed streetshitting foreheadcel knockoff Leon :feelsgood:
You mog him hard ngl. You’re either a Chad or Chadlite depending on height :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15827
yes he fixed subhuman short jaws

what did he get

Mew chew and get bimax

Bhai, don’t listen to Arvid the 5’8.5 MTN browneyed streetshitting foreheadcel knockoff Leon :feelsgood:
You mog him hard ngl. You’re either a Chad or Chadlite depending on height :feelsgood:
arvid is 5'8.5 ?? wtf:dafuckfeels:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, ROTTING and Deleted member 15827
No he’s 5’6. I was being generous.

I’m gaslighting. Over for your non-NT brain.
how tall is he actually? @ArvidGustavsson

Damn he had non existant lips in the before, white US people really have no lips, the meme is true
Celto-Germanic ancestry does this to you
North-Western Europeans are born without lips but have at least strong bones