mirin togis life

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

Rep me bhai😡
togi is genuinely living the best life ever and people hate on him for blasting to much:lul: he life mogs me to oblivion might have to pull a togi at 18

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
who the fuck is togi nigga is that some japanese cartoon character

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Outerz14
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, ey88, sub5incel125 and 1 other person
dumb nigger lives under a rock in southern sahara
dont know some random roidhead = live under rock mirin your iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and dbva
who is TOJI

who is TOJI
IMG 5214

• +1
hes literally probably the most popular gym influencer JUST SAY YOU DONT WORKOUT TBH
lol at muh we go gym just fucking workout you dont have to watch some roidhead that looks like
Screenshot 2024 09 02 at 83358PM

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
dnr u dirty dalit why u look upto someone who gambles all day and never seen pussy:feelskek:

dnr u dirty dalit why u look upto someone who gambles all day and never seen pussy:feelskek:
togi has had more pussy in the last week than I have my whole life probably :forcedsmile:

togi has had more pussy in the last week than I have my whole life probably :forcedsmile:
also in that case why u rotting here:feelskek:go out and play with ur friends bud ur 16 time to fuck that girl u like

togi is genuinely living the best life ever and people hate on him for blasting to much:lul: he life mogs me to oblivion might have to pull a togi at 18
Bro he's a fucking crackhead and tiny for what his cycle is because of his shit lifestyle

That is not your role model, he's funny asf tho

Bro he's a fucking crackhead and tiny for what his cycle is because of his shit lifestyle

That is not your role model, he's funny asf tho
I dont want his physique+hes not a bodybuilder he works out once a week:forcedsmile:

you're not him tho

I like Togi, but taking grams of gear is not sustainable in the long run. His bloodwork is already cooked. He could take much less gear and look better if he just locked in with training and diet ngl.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125