Mirror cope?

spaceboy

spaceboy

Blackpilled emo-kid
Jfl... in mirror I look very very good, in camera (videos, pics) I look also good in most of lights but in some light I look way worse... also my camera isn't the best I'd say it is bad. What is more accurate mirror or camera?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
mirror.

selfies always look bad due to focal point that narrows your face.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus
Mirror is what you look like, you just think you’re better looking than you are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, NormieKilla, FMLplus and 7 others
i am good looking in the mirror (no joke).. but photos make me look like an egg

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
Lens distortion is real:feelscry:

Take a selfie in direct sunlight and mirror it. If u ugly u ugly

I used to think that I was like a psl 6 in mirror and psl 4 in photo
now I think im subhuman in both

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, NormieKilla, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
i am good looking in the mirror (no joke).. but photos make me look like an egg
I look fine in photos but sometimes lighting makes me look much worse than in mirror or pics with another lighting and videos ofc.

I look fine in photos but sometimes lighting makes me look much worse than in mirror or pics with another lighting and videos ofc.
I feel you bro
In candids i look great and I mog almost everyone
but in selfies i really dont know what that thing staring back at me is, all i know is that it cannot be called human

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
The way you look in the mirror is your brain coping with subhumanity.
If you look bad in pictures, (except maybe in the case of lens distortion) you are bad looking.

The way you look in the mirror is your brain coping with subhumanity.
If you look bad in pictures, (except maybe in the case of lens distortion) you are bad looking.
I look fine in 70% pics but as I told sometimes lighting lets me down, and I noticed when I'm taking video my skull and face look wider, same with mirror, selfies lol my face and skull is narrow :/

selfies lol my face and skull is narrow :/

• +1
Reactions: ExCel and kobecel
I look fine in 70% pics but as I told sometimes lighting lets me down, and I noticed when I'm taking video my skull and face look wider, same with mirror, selfies lol my face and skull is narrow :/
you could just post some pics here and we can judge you

Lens distortion is real but actual good looking people will still look good in selfies even with the distortion

Yeah may be not that much but wtf it makes world difference and when I will improve my eye area, make haircut I can ascend a lot with wider skull and and face but not with this narrow which I can see in some selfies.

Would better camera make it more accurate?
I think actors always look better in films even ignoring the lighting+makeup they still have better harmony than in say interviews or shitty cameras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Would better camera make it more accurate?
I think actors always look better in films even ignoring the lighting+makeup they still have better harmony than in say interviews or shitty cameras

This is with a female as well
Imagine how much it would make a difference to males as a lot of guys need fwhr to look good, and lens distortion fucks your fwhr

you could just post some pics here and we can judge you
I sent to some people here, most of them rated little above average but I will be honest, I'm suffering a lot last times because of surgeries and I lost a lot of weight, my skin became so shitty and in general I look way worse. I can post pics when I was in normal shape (not looksmaxed at all but not destroyed like I'm right now) from June 2018 little before surgery when I was 17 and half.

Last one was taken not by my camera and it made my face look too smooth and it looks so bad in my opinion.

I sent to some people here, most of them rated little above average but I will be honest, I'm suffering a lot last times because of surgeries and I lost a lot of weight, my skin became so shitty and in general I look way worse. I can post pics when I was in normal shape (not looksmaxed at all but not destroyed like I'm right now) from June 2018 little before surgery when I was 17 and half.

Last one was taken not by my camera and it made my face look too smooth and it looks so bad in my opinion.

Take pic from other angels, those look good but still.

Do you even know how to take photos? Lol

please stop pouting your fucking lips

i look shit in every single photo jfl

Do you even know how to take photos? Lol
I told that it was in 2018, now I'm completely destroyed by surgeries and u know I'm not taking selfie every day, most of them were from one short period of time. Learn how to read u dumb.

It's the fucking mirror LMAO. That's what you look like. What are you trying to do blaming mirrors you mental headass boi

are front cam pictures accurate at all? when u flip ur phone and take a photo? someone answer this pls because i look ugly compared to a normal selfie where i see myself on screen

Jfl... in mirror I look very very good, in camera (videos, pics) I look also good in most of lights but in some light I look way worse... also my camera isn't the best I'd say it is bad. What is more accurate mirror or camera?
in the mirror I look good, but from external perspectives I look bad because my chin is recessed

I told that it was in 2018, now I'm completely destroyed by surgeries and u know I'm not taking selfie every day, most of them were from one short period of time. Learn how to read u dumb.
Surgery is to make you look better.

Learn to take photos. And dumb isn't even an insult nowadays you ape

Surgery is to make you look better.
Legs surgery (not lenghtening), painful recovery makes me no sleeping, eating so small and general makes me feel and look much worse than in past.

I look better with mirror tbh

But on my passport picture I look like zombie

mirror the mirror, boyos

Mirror is cope man I get loads of IOIs from my mirror but less irl

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
Everything is cope

Bdd is a meme, thing how you look and imagine yourself twice as ugly

if you need a different camera to look good, then you're ugly

if you think you look good in mirror but never received a compliment from a girl irl, then you're also ugly

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
If one looks in the mirror and takes a picture in the same mirror, what causes one to see himself differently?