Mirror is what you look like irl this shoudl be so water man

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
just cause u overrate urself in the mirror and are narcy af doesnt mean your actualkly good looking in it

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, 6PSLcel, onskibidi and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Are you saying that what you look like in the mirror is true or the opposite?

Because I sometimes have a hard time walking away from the mirror due to how much i’m mirin my own reflection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, LuckyBeast, iblamechico and 1 other person
Are you saying that what you look like in the mirror is true or the opposite?

Because I sometimes have a hard time walking away from the mirror due to how much i’m mirin my own reflection.
its true, its just you overrate yourself in the mirror cause u see yourself so much that your brain stops caring about your flaws

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, onskibidi, silently_said and 2 others
just cause u overrate urself in the mirror and are narcy af doesnt mean your actualkly good looking in it
This is how you look in real life 2 mirrors 90 degrees or you can use the back camera of your phone which is not that accurate

IMG 1394

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, hypernormie, Outerz14 and 1 other person
its true, its just you overrate yourself in the mirror cause u see yourself so much that your brain stops caring about your flaws
No I’m just really handsome

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
I don’t trust nobody on this site unfortunately 😔
bro look, if i dox your face i get banned and then i cant cope anymore. what good would that do for me?

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
But there was some mirrors where I looked better and some where I looked worse. Some mirrors might make your face look wide others don't.

But there was some mirrors where I looked better and some where I looked worse. Some mirrors might make your face look wide others don't.
thats just lighting,angles and distance from mirror.

I don’t even like looking in the mirror. I avoid mirrors and my reflection

Until I look and realize I’m a mogger. But then the quiet, cold despair sets in again and hide away like a vamp

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I don’t even like looking in the mirror. I avoid mirrors and my reflection

Until I look and realize I’m a mogger. But then the quiet, cold despair sets in again and hide away like a vamp
i only look good with good lighting. shit lighting exposes my shitty maxilla and makes my facial flatness more obvious

Most mirrors don't alter your face dw

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I feel like I see my flaws way more than other people see my flaws. I do think I look good in the mirror tho lol like the other dude said I can't stop looking in the mirror

Ya it’s just bdd or lighting
Then I might not be that ugly? because in many pics others take of me with their phones cameras I look LTN (ugly). But in mirrors I look better than my own pics, lighting and distance helps a lot.

Last edited:
I feel like I see my flaws way more than other people see my flaws. I do think I look good in the mirror tho lol like the other dude said I can't stop looking in the mirror
Nah you subconsciously get used
To those flaws, I think it’s called the Exposure effect, other people experience this with you too btw the more you see someone the more attractive they get

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Then I might not be that ugly? because in many pics other take of me with their phones cameras I look LTN (ugly). But in mirrors I look better than my own pics.
Oh shit I forgot to morph your selfie one second

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Then I might not be that ugly? because in many pics others take of me with their phones cameras I look LTN (ugly). But in mirrors I look better than my own pics, lighting helps a lot.
Can u resend bro

Oh shit I forgot to morph your selfie one second
Shit I should have used a better pic lol
Nah I know I'm boneless that's the main problem, also bad eye area.