mirror made me realise i’m fucked

keyko

keyko

Silver
got home from school and looked in the mirror and realised i’m absolutely fucked , give me tips to improve ( minus bonesmashing )

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0275.jpeg
    IMG_0275.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 0
You are young dude, enjoy life and having fun with your mates

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and try2beme
You are young dude, enjoy life and having fun with your mates
15 coming on 16 in september never once been cold approached by a decent looking girl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
15 coming on 16 in september never once been cold approached by a decent looking girl
I also rarely get approached let alone by goodlooking girls, You need to be the one approaching

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
are you a hapacel?

Wait till u realize ur east asian and that means your dick is small your height is small and ur eyes are slanted ropefuel

Wait till u realize ur east asian and that means your dick is small your height is small and ur eyes are slanted ropefuel
thanks bro firstly i’m half eat asian and secondly i’m 100% taller than you manlet

thanks bro firstly i’m half eat asian and secondly i’m 100% taller than you manlet
Sure if ur 6’6 ur taller than me are u tho? Ricecel

Sure if ur 6’6 ur taller than me are u tho? Ricecel
there’s 0 way your 6,5 if you were you wouldn’t really be here unless your autistic

• Hmm...
Reactions: dervw4cenks
there’s 0 way your 6,5 if you were you wouldn’t really be here unless your autistic
Oh my days these chigger rice munching wangs are going to make me go crazy everytime they think being 6’5 will make you A fucking PSL god you fucking retarded chigger genetically incompetent faggot

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and N1666
Oh my days these chigger rice munching wangs are going to make me go crazy everytime they think being 6’5 will make you A fucking PSL god you fucking retarded chigger genetically incompetent faggot
damn man likes to swear a lot. Anyway if your 6,5 you can still get some random whore on the street so your just incompetent, even if your subhuman ( which you most likely are not ) you should at least have some used up MTB

damn man likes to swear a lot. Anyway if your 6,5 you can still get some random whore on the street so your just incompetent, even if your subhuman ( which you most likely are not ) you should at least have some used up MTB
Who said I dont get any foids lol im not even here to get girls

Who said I dont get any foids lol im not even here to get girls
you clearly don’t get foids with the way you speak jfl and your not 6,5…

you clearly don’t get foids with the way you speak jfl and your not 6,5…
Ur right im 6’4.5 keep coping tho

Over for ur asian ass

Girl i met on monkey yesterday or the day before

• JFL
Reactions: keyko
Rice belongs 6 ft under ice

damn bro 15 and you arent being daily cold approached by spacies? over bro rot on an incel forum for the rest of your life

go play sports and have fun youre average looking and 15 you have no good reason to be here

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and keyko
damn bro 15 and you arent being daily cold approached by spacies? over bro rot on an incel forum for the rest of your life

go play sports and have fun youre average looking and 15 you have no good reason to be here
yeah fair enough

u dont look that bad just go back to asia

• +1
Reactions: keyko