cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
im assuming mirror

bc lens distortion

but tell me if im coping

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and not__cel
I’d say back camera because you can watch the photo as if it was a separate person and rate a bit better

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Htobrother
I’d say back camera because you can watch the photo as if it was a separate person and rate a bit better
Yes Imagine Not using Back camera

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
lens distortion though
im talking about for accuracy of how you look to others

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Mirror

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Back camera because you see yourself from 3th Perspektive in motion
If you have at least a 50 mm telephoto lens then back camera is pretty much accurate otherwise mirror.

Can’t believe people still believe hardware limitations are more accurate than a mirror.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and cromagnon
If you have at least a 50 mm telephoto lens then back camera is pretty much accurate otherwise mirror.

Can’t believe people still believe hardware limitations are more accurate than a mirror.
Great this is good news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and moreroidsmoredates
mirror im pretty sure

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon and Htobrother
Mirror is 100% accurate bc just straight reflection of face

Jews make back cmaera inaccurate to think blackpillers are subhuman so they kill themseves
Rlly? So Back camera IS Not that accurate? Jews do this?

• JFL
Mirror is more accurate, however your brain gets used to seeing yourself so you won't see your flaws. When you take a picture of yourself with your iPhone on the camera app, the camera flips the image so you see how you look like unmirrored. Lens distortion isn't a huge factor. Our brains aren't used to seeing ourselves without the mirroring effect, so we look off/ugly because our brain isn't correcting the asymmetries we see.

Mirror is more accurate, however your brain gets used to seeing yourself so you won't see your flaws. When you take a picture of yourself with your iPhone on the camera app, the camera flips the image so you see how you look like unmirrored. Lens distortion isn't a huge factor. Our brains aren't used to seeing ourselves without the mirroring effect, so we look off/ugly because our brain isn't correcting the asymmetries we see.
I look fine inverted
like barely different

I look way better in back camera so hopefully back camera

I look fine inverted
like barely different
Well then you're fine. I myself look like a mentally retarded person when I take a selfie with an iPhone camera. Look generally the same when I take a video and stand a few feet away though, albeit I notice more flaws than normal.

Well then you're fine. I myself look like a mentally retarded person when I take a selfie with an iPhone camera. Look generally the same when I take a video and stand a few feet away though, albeit I notice more flaws than normal.
So mirror is most accurate

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I Bet you are the Type of Guy that declares himself AS sick when there is school Shooting or at Work jfl
So mirror is most accurate

• JFL
I Bet you are the Type of Guy that declares himself AS sick when there is school Shooting or at Work jfl
Wtf does this mean :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I caged irl at this analogy

• JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett and Htobrother
Wtf does this mean :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I caged irl at this analogy
Just stand with a friend next to mirror He will Look Like a subhuman
Its Not accurate His right eye will BE 10cm above than His left

• JFL
Just stand with a friend next to mirror He will Look Like a subhuman
Its Not accurate His right eye will BE 10cm above than His left
You are so sure that my specific friends eye will be 10cm above his left one? Like my specific friend who I know and not a different friend

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
You are so sure that my specific friends eye will be 10cm above his left one? Like my specific friend who I know and not a different friend
Just try IT Out He will Not Look Like the Same you See him infront of you

• So Sad
@cromagnon time to Rope bhai
I enlightend you

• JFL
Just meet People through mirror theory
Do you think you can climb through mirror and thats the place where all subhumans go to ascend since they look better in mirrors tbh