Mirror or Camera

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
when i look into mirror i mog 99% of this forum. when i look into camera i look like @bansura autistic cousin

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, IloveSosa, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
Same for me

I believe mirror is more accurate for me as I am more attractive irl than in pictures at least I think so since I stand a chance with girls innit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 18879
You make 99% ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32846
Same for me

I believe mirror is more accurate for me as I am more attractive irl than in pictures at least I think so since I stand a chance with girls innit
Innit

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
when i look into mirror i make 99% of this forum. when i look into camera i look like @bansura autistic cousin
yeah same if i looked like how i looked in camera i would have 0 chance irl

when i look into mirror i mog 99% of this forum. when i look into camera i look like @bansura autistic cousin
you sound like a mtn to me.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Same for me

yeah same if i looked like how i looked in camera i would have 0 chance irl

"When I look in the mirror I look better than all of the pictures here! But when I take pictures like the pictures on the forum, I'm really ugly!"
Deluded.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Ragnar, Akhi and 2 others
"When I look in the mirror I look better than all of the pictures here! But when I take pictures like the pictures on the forum, I'm really ugly!"
Deluded.
you didn't even quote it correctly fucking abdul. Also this is a real thing that happens with certain people thats why i'm asking which is more accurate

Chadlite in mirror
HTN in mirror pics
MTN irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
same, good thing mirrors are what we look like irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
mirror is obviously more accurate

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and Deleted member 21182
That’s cause ur more like to notice ur assymetries which every single person on the earth has. Ur mirror gives u more depth so it’s actually more accurate in a sense

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
that's basically what you're saying though.
Then just quote it correctly next time if its basically the same thing

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
you didn't even quote it correctly fucking abdul. Also this is a real thing that happens with certain people thats why i'm asking which is more accurate
Yeah it does happen to certain people. Ugly people. And how did I "not quote it correctly"? Stupid mindless spic.

Last edited:
indeed, when you look at yourself in the mirror, you subconsciously put yourself in the poses where you look the best

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yeah it does happen to certain people. Ugly people. And how did I "not quote it correctly"? Stupid mindless spick.
just compare your message and compare my message it was as simple as a copy paste bin ladin. Fuck outta here nobody cares about ur shitty failed jokes you are literally the most useless person ive ever seen on this forum

normally people look a bit better in mirror (same for me)

but looking shit in pics and absolutely mogging in mirror isnt possible

my verdict: delusional subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 21182
juist bring your brother or your sister next to the mirror and ask them if you look the same or just look at their reflection and compare it to how you perceive them

normally people look a bit better in mirror (same for me)

but looking shit in pics and absolutely mogging in mirror isnt possible

my verdict: delusional subhuman
he probably doesnt look that much worse in pics than he does in the mirror
its in his head

• +1
just compare your message and compare my message it was as simple as a copy paste bin ladin. Fuck outta here nobody cares about ur shitty failed jokes you are literally the most useless person ive ever seen on this forum
Are you fucking retarded? Holy fuck. You are actually the most stupid and fucking conceited invalid on this forum. I wasn't trying to directly quote you, I was trying to point out how moronic you sound. Every day you do the unthinkable and prove how much more of a moron you are. Also, I could be Bin Laden, or I could be a fucking Abo. I still mog you to the slums of your mother's hometown in the Honduras.

Last edited:
More accurate is the back camera, combined with natural lighting(sunlight).
Every person that I know looks the same as they do in the pictures that were taken outdoors.
There is no way that a normal mirror is accurate, and if you guys wanna use it, I think that a reversed mirror would be better.

Same for me

Usually one looks uglier IRL as compared to the mirror.

indeed, when you look at yourself in the mirror, you subconsciously put yourself in the poses where you look the best
THIS

he probably doesnt look that much worse in pics than he does in the mirror
its in his head
nah it's possible. I look normal in mirrors but subhuman-tier in pics and vids.

• +1
More accurate is the back camera, combined with natural lighting(sunlight).
Every person that I know looks the same as they do in the pictures that were taken outdoors.
There is no way that a normal mirror is accurate, and if you guys wanna use it, I think that a reversed mirror would be better.
with normal mirror being unaccurate you mean it makes you look better or worse?

• +1
b
I meant better because a reversed mirror will reveal your facial asymmetries.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and ReinerGeist1
i mean theres issues with both. Both mirrors and cameras flip you but even when i flip myself in a camera i still look nothing like my mirror pic

• +1
b

I meant better because a reversed mirror will reveal your facial asymmetries.
yeah true but my brother looks way better to me IRL because I am used to his unmirrored face so the mirrored version of him looks worse to me

• +1
your shit tier t50 eyed subhuman negative tilt eye iranian bomber doesnt mog anything you barely mog the camels you fuck in your hometown
If you want to show your face, go ahead and PM me. I'll do the same, until then, you can suck my mog, faggot.

If you want to show your face, go ahead and PM me. I'll do the same, until then, you can suck my mog, faggot.

lmfao 2 incels arguing

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
Retard faggot. Sikhs wear turbans, I'm from nowhere near curryland. Also "subhuman eye area"? THIS IS FUCKING YOU View attachment 2403283
unfortunately, eyebrows can be fixed with minox, oils or a simple transplant. your subhuman abi dabi t50 prey eyes cant. Also that was the closest example i could find its not even that extreme

unfortunately, eyebrows can be fixed with minox, oils or a simple transplant. your subhuman abi dabi t50 prey eyes cant. Also that was the closest example i could find its not even that extreme
You don't even have colored eyes yourself LMAO

i mean theres issues with both. Both mirrors and cameras flip you but even when i flip myself in a camera i still look nothing like my mirror pic
When you're MTN maybe you have good features but not pronounced so you can't tell whether you're sub2 tier anyway

mirror. There is lens distortion in most cameras.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
when i look into mirror i cant even see myself because the mirror doesnt show my subhuman face when i look into camera i look like @badg96

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan