Mirror or PC cam which is more accurate

Deleted member 12344

Deleted member 12344

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
My eyes look pct with slightly positive tilted brows when i look at mirror. But when i look at pc cam (they say this is more accurate) my eyes look slight nct with psychotic pct eyebrows which is more accurate ?

Everything is accurate and shows your true subhuman self. Stop the cope and never take a pic again

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com, doll, Need2Ascend and 6 others
Is this even a question? mirror is a live 3d in real life "you" seen through your own eyes. It does not compare to any camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, metagross, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Your soft tissues around your eyelids can fraud PCT but skeletally speaking, your orbits could be canted downward.

If frustrating af but helps once you know. If you even have to ask chances are you have skeletally NCT.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: loromate, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 12344
Mirror, there are several reasons why pics and especially selfies are unreliable, it's not like cameras are perfect magical devices that can capture you exactly the way you are, such as lens distortion, focal length, lighting also has an insane impact in pics because cameras, unlike the human eye, doesn't automatically adjust your vision so that everything looks consistent in all lightings. But based on personal experience i'd say my potato webcam produces a more accurate view of what i look like and it seems to cause less distortion. Your problem with figuring out whether or not you have pct is probably because you don't understand exactly what it is rather than some distortion, i have pct from all angles, although my eyebrows look lower-set when taken from above at an angle.

That being said, if you look bad in selfies, you're definitely a sub 8/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 12344
Mirror, there are several reasons why pics and especially selfies are unreliable, it's not like cameras are perfect magical devices that can capture you exactly the way you are, such as lens distortion, focal length, lighting also has an insane impact in pics because cameras, unlike the human eye, doesn't automatically adjust your vision so that everything looks consistent in all lightings. But based on personal experience i'd say my potato webcam produces a more accurate view of what i look like and it seems to cause less distortion. Your problem with figuring out whether or not you have pct is probably because you don't understand exactly what it is rather than some distortion, i have pct from all angles, although my eyebrows look lower-set when taken from above at an angle.

That being said, if you look bad in selfies, you're definitely a sub 8/10.
I look better in photos but my eyes looks weird in webcam and my face looks longer

Camera picks up a 2 Dimensional reality. That's why many people believe they are less good looking than they actually are.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Camera picks up a 2 Dimensional reality. That's why many people believe they are less good looking than they actually are.

Your attractive round features will be bloated. Your sharp features will be magnified. That's why Chads picture well and normies decent normies look worse.

Take the camera pill.

Unless you willing to spend 3k on a high spec.

Ironically people say i potograph good. Maybe my fwhr is so high

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Your soft tissues around your eyelids can fraud PCT but skeletally speaking, your orbits could be canted downward.

If frustrating af but helps once you know. If you even have to ask chances are you have skeletally NCT.
canthal tilt is about the tilt of medial canthus and lateral canthus in frontal view no such thing as skeletal canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
canthal tilt is about the tilt of medial canthus and lateral canthus in frontal view no such thing as skeletal canthal tilt

Who's this bird in your avvy dude?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6723
I've thought about this myself actually.
The trick is to look at someone you know very well. Like a family member. And compare their photos to how you see them in real life.
And then compare them in the mirror to how you see them in real life.

Since judging yourself could lead to bias. - So I've done this, and in my experience, the mirror gives the more accurate, IRL view of yourself. My brother looks different on photos than how I see him in the mirror or in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
tiktok inverted filter for all the self proclaimed chads