Mirror 'selfie' pill?

Posmo

Posmo

Deo Volente
Just noticed something that might be huge.

I have a handheld mirror... I was holding it like a camera up by my head , in the bathroom, looking at the bathroom mirror, and looked at my face in the little handheld mirror and its proportions were much better. I'm tall and in selfies/some lenses my face looks narrow, but here it looks wide and sexier. Everything else in the handheld-picture-in-picture kinda view looked the same as usual, just my face looked wider.

Wondering if anyone can confirm this...I know 'bathroom mirror selfie' is touted around here as closest to reality, and I think this is the same as that. thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I must be trippin because I just noticed something that might be huge.

I have a handheld mirror... I was holding it like a camera up by my head , in the bathroom, looking at the bathroom mirror, and looked at my face in the little handheld mirror and its proportions were much better. I'm tall and in selfies/some lenses my face looks narrow, but here it looks wide and sexier. Everything else in the handheld-picture-in-picture kinda view looked the same as usual, just my face looked wider.

Wondering if anyone can confirm this...I know 'bathroom mirror selfie' is touted around here as closest to reality, and I think this is the same as that. thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lars, .👽. and 6 others

no thoughts bhai

Just noticed something that might be huge.

Look up my thread „how do others see you“

Thread 'How do others see you?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-do-others-see-you.339954/

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

:feelswah:

just read it, very useful...would you say what i tried to explain in OP is similar or same to bathroom selfie? cause even when I take bathroom selfie with phone at eye level face appears wider.
Depends on the angle you hold your phone. Try to have face and phone on the same plane. You have to have a slight tilt. Also keep your face as centered as possible without your phone covering your face obviously. Cuz you can test it for yourself. If you have your face on the edge of the screen it gets stretched

Depends on the angle you hold your phone. Try to have face and phone on the same plane. You have to have a slight tilt. Also keep your face as centered as possible without your phone covering your face obviously. Cuz you can test it for yourself. If you have your face on the edge of the screen it gets stretched
So the wider appearance visible in mirror selfie is closer to what others see correct ?

So the wider appearance visible in mirror selfie is closer to what others see correct ?
Small handheld mirrors are usually curved and not accurate as well. Maybe better than a selfie on close distance since a camera has 1 lense and not two like we do (2eyes) and shit. But there are too many variables to list. In short. A handheld is less accurate than a normal bathroom mirror. Can’t say if it’s more or less true than a selfie

Small handheld mirrors are usually curved and not accurate as well. Maybe better than a selfie on close distance since a camera has 1 lense and not two like we do (2eyes) and shit. But there are too many variables to list. In short. A handheld is less accurate than a normal bathroom mirror. Can’t say if it’s more or less true than a selfie
gotchu.. i tested with another mirror and looks the same, what i'm getting at is the 'double mirror' image, the one you see inside the mirror ON the big mirror. weird shit, but i'm gonna go ahead and think the double mirror is closer to what others see