Mirror is literally exactly how you look irl my nigga
Good that’s what I was thinking.
Lifefuel but others will disagree

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
A non reversing mirror (true mirror) is most accurate

• +1
Reactions: ineonx, High Cortisol Chad, Respalier and 2 others
I really hope it's mirror because I look subhuman on camera.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ineonx, Respalier and 3 others
I really hope it's mirror because I look subhuman on camera.
I’m pretty sure it’s mirror even tho it’s not 100 percent accurate cuz it’s flipped it’s better then 99% of cameras

• +1
mirror most of the time, depends on how they're positioned, if there's any tilt in them it distorts the image.

I have a mirror in my living room that hangs at an awkward angle from the wall that always looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Do
mirror most of the time, depends on how they're positioned, if there's any tilt in them it distorts the image.

I have a mirror in my living room that hangs at an awkward angle from the wall that always looks like shit.
Do u think most mirrors on the gym are accurate or is it lighting and angle frauded to make gym goers look bigger and feel more confident? I heard that that’s a thing but no idea if true

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and 5.5psl
HAHAHAHHA all the copers choosed mirrror.
Keep coping fags.Camera is the truth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 30552 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and ItsOver.com
Use tiktok app face zoom. Its an accurate look

• Hmm...
I look way better in mirror but no need to cope lol
Me too lol hence why I made this thread. I need proper argument against mirror tho to believe camera is more accurate

• +1
Selfie is better because it separates the meeks from the meek

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Catface, Deleted member 30432 and 3 others
Selfie is better because it separates the meeks from the meek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, OGJBSLAYER, ineonx and 4 others
mirror. yes you see yourself reversed, and yes you feel weird seeing yourself un-reversed. but thats just a matter of what you're used to. just as you're used to seeing the mirrored version of urself, ppl are used to seeing the un-mirrored version/ if you show them a mirror version of urself, then they'll see the weird asymmetries you do in pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lurker69 and tombradylover
mirror. yes you see yourself reversed, and yes you feel weird seeing yourself un-reversed. but thats just a matter of what you're used to. just as you're used to seeing the mirrored version of urself, ppl are used to seeing the un-mirrored version/ if you show them a mirror version of urself, then they'll see the weird asymmetries you do in pics
Well said

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 30432
Do u think most mirrors on the gym are accurate or is it lighting and angle frauded to make gym goers look bigger and feel more confident? I heard that that’s a thing but no idea if true
gym mirrors are tilted marginally forward, when you see influencers take mirror selfies they always have these full body mirrors of which they spend an hour getting the angle just right.

• +1
Is that you in your pfp? Mogger bones, do you get girls l?

• Love it
Is that you in your pfp? Mogger bones, do you get girls l?
Yea man thank you 🙏. I do well for myself nothing crazy tho good enough imo

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 31562
Also I’m persian too, mirin.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 31562
So are you saying that the "real" you in the one in photographs? I can't get my head around the mirror image.

So when I think I am looking at the right side of my face, I am actually looking at the left side of my face?

In photos, I am ugly. In the mirror, I am happy with what I see and would consider myself at least a mid tier normie, if not a high tier normie, depending on the angle.

So are you saying that the "real" you in the one in photographs? I can't get my head around the mirror image.

So when I think I am looking at the right side of my face, I am actually looking at the left side of my face?

In photos, I am ugly. In the mirror, I am happy with what I see and would consider myself at least a mid tier normie, if not a high tier normie, depending on the angle.
The real you is a true mirror in natural lighting because true mirror is doesn’t reverse ur image and shows what u look to ppl eye.

• +1
Easiest way to know if mirror is accurate or not is to just bring a brother, friend or anyone you know and stand next to them in front of the mirror, look at their reflection in the mirror and then look at their face direcetly. This will tell you whether the mirror is actually an accurate representation of the face or not.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and tombradylover
Mirror is inaccurate asf, in case some of you wanted to cope with ‘muh not photogenic bro’

Camera you in the real you, provided pic was taken a reasonable distance away to make up for lens distortion

Mirror is inaccurate asf, in case some of you wanted to cope with ‘muh not photogenic bro’

Camera you in the real you, provided pic was taken a reasonable distance away to make up for lens distortion
Mirror is the most accurate representation when it’s no reversible in proper lightening it’s 3d version of u only reason ppl and articles say mirror is inaccurate is cuz it reverses ur image and ur brain gets used to it so u can’t see asymmetries

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, cutie_pie and Deleted member 21898
Mirror is the most accurate representation when it’s no reversible in proper lightening it’s 3d version of u only reason ppl and articles say mirror is inaccurate is cuz it reverses ur image and ur brain gets used to it so u can’t see asymmetries
So to ensure accuracy while looking at the mirror should one just stop looking at the mirror a lot so their brain doesn't get used to the reflection? Like maybe if you go an entire month without looking in the mirror and then after that you look in the mirror your brain will perceive the reflection of your face more accurately?

• Hmm...
So to ensure accuracy while looking at the mirror should one just stop looking at the mirror a lot so their brain doesn't get used to the reflection? Like maybe if you go an entire month without looking in the mirror and then after that you look in the mirror your brain will perceive the reflection of your face more accurately?
U could try that lmao kinda autistic but sounds like in theory it could work. Or get someone u trust to come with u and tell u if that’s how u look. But best is to look in a true non reversible mirror or use multiple mirrors (the reflection of your reflection) so u can flip ur image and see what u look like.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 21898
Yeah, so your brain adjusts the image to be more attractive

• +1
Yeah, so your brain adjusts the image to be more attractive
This is true but like I said just use a true mirror they exist lmaooo it’s not rocket science

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and cutie_pie