Mirror Vs Photo

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Is it just me or in pictures my face looks way narrower than in the mirror?

The mirror is not convex, so it's not that, but my face looks fucking narrow, looks like shit in photos ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over and SikKunt
Mine too, I wanna kms when I look at pics mirror is still ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just make a video In natural light with 1~more arm of distance

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Some.mirrors have "lens distortion" too

• Woah
Is it just me or in pictures my face looks way narrower than in the mirror?

The mirror is not convex, so it's not that, but my face looks fucking narrow, looks like shit in photos ngl
Yeah this is legit. Or go to your gym and go between 2 mirrors perpendicular to each other in a corner.

• Love it
Idk anymore. One on hand mirror theory sounds legit and probably is. But every candid no photoshop image of psl8 models we see such as Chico o pry etc are from camera and they don’t look subhuman so i don’t even know anymore. PSL has fried my pea brain

How come he’s not subhuman in this?

I’m trying to say that even these shitty pics he still looks like the Chico that is in the photoshop, frauded model pics right? So how come everyone else in the world thinks that their pics vs mirror have such a large difference?

Last edited:
  • +1
lens distortion

• +1
Yeah this is legit. Or go to your gym and go between 2 mirrors perpendicular to each other in a corner.
I though about buying 2 mirrors and putting them next to each other at 90 degrees
Idk anymore. One on hand mirror theory sounds legit and probably is. But every candid no photoshop image of psl8 models we see such as Chico o pry etc are from camera and they don’t look subhuman so i don’t even know anymore. PSL has fried my pea brain

View attachment 170428
View attachment 170429
Yeah that's what I makes me wonder.
They look good no matter what, while I look like shit in pics, no matter what.

Idk anymore. One on hand mirror theory sounds legit and probably is. But every image of psl8 models we see such as Chico o pry etc are from camera and they don’t look subhuman so idk even know anymore
BjkkG7aCYAEdDLB.jpg
tumblr_mrrgbuA3cc1r971fqo1_500.jpg

d2d814b9e7a7321764d9f67e34762a63.jpg
lp_2229411-1.jpg

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

782fa40da084f8ae9182e4e14406385f.jpg
cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

• JFL

View attachment 170428
View attachment 170429

I’m trying to say that even these shitty pics he still looks like the Chico is photoshop, frauded model pics right? So how come everyone else in the world thinks that their pics vs mirror have such a large difference?
The better looking you are the less chances candids will capture your bad features

They are not really shitty pics tbh, they just have a lot of grain. Either way if you're gl the grain won't matter. What I said is really obvious so I'm not sure if I'm missing out on something

• +1
The better looking you are the less chances candids will capture your bad features

They are not really shitty pics tbh, they just have a lot of grain. Either way if you're gl the grain won't matter. What I said is really obvious so I'm not sure if I'm missing out on something
of course, a real good looking slayer like me looks perfect even with shitty 720p webcam camera

can you imagine in perfect lighting with, skin makeup, perfect haircut and dslr camera

8a91cc74342d3c50904339ac8cd13d41.png

• Woah

I remember seeing your pics on .net and would you say you look close to those in the mirror? Because in those pics it was close to PSL 7