Mirrors vs regular cameras vs front phone camera vs rear phone camera vs CCTV vs Dome CCTV

K

Kreier

Bronze
Why do i look good in CCTV (especially dome CCTV camera), while i lookg ugly in phone pictures and of course, like everyone, i look better in mirror.

But it's surprising me that i look better in CCTV, especially in high-quality CCTV cameras and dome security cameras.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
sub5 ramblings ^

• +1
Reactions: Saisei, AySab, Deleted member 42956 and 1 other person
sub5 ramblings ^
Of course, otherwise i wouldn't be here wanting plastic surgery, but it surprises me how good i look in CCTV's. I didn't expect that.

• +1
I will never understand it either, why mirror looks good, but photos look subhuman.

• +1
I will never understand it either, why mirror looks good, but photos look subhuman.
That's more understandable than why i look good in CCTV's but not in phone camera.

• +1
Why do i look good in CCTV (especially dome CCTV camera), while i lookg ugly in phone pictures and of course, like everyone, i look better in mirror.

But it's surprising me that i look better in CCTV, especially in high-quality CCTV cameras and dome security cameras.
those are cameras specialized in capturing video

while phone cameras are more for pictures, the difference is that the pictures are 2d instead of 3d

in others words lens distortion

• +1
those are cameras specialized in capturing video

while phone cameras are more for pictures, the difference is that the pictures are 2d instead of 3d

in others words lens distortion
So which is most true? CCTV or phone camera?

So which is most true? CCTV or phone camera?
cctv

but honestly if you want to see a good (brutal) way to rate yourself just put the inverted filter on your phone and take a video/picture

cctv

but honestly if you want to see a good (brutal) way to rate yourself just put the inverted filter on your phone and take a video/picture
Front or rear camera?

I already do that. In certain conditions i look good and in certain conditions, bad. If there is daytime and there is sunlight in my home, i look good. If there is night, i look bad. If there is sunny weather outside and i take picture outside, i look bad, but if there is rainy weather outside and i take picture outside i look good. That's with the inverted filter on my front camera on phone. But i think in general i look bad from front camera on phone.

I should just use a hammer to crush my nose in order to get the surgery covered by the state. What do you think?

I have read it in many threads on incels.is
i’ve seen it with my own two eyes, it’s a well known effect lmao😂 here’s an example

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpeg
    IMG_1104.jpeg
    486 KB · Views: 0
Avoid selfie camera at all costs, it's too brutal. I'm a subhuman regardless of what camera or device but the difference is night and day. I use selfie camera and i don't even want to look. I use the back camera and i look subhuman but still far better. It's quite weird because the best i've ever looked in a picture was 2 different occasions, one was a picture taken by someone sitting across a table in darker lighting and shit phone resolution/old phone, another was when they took a picture of me at university formy I.D card, i arguably looked the best there. Oh and holding phone horizontally is better aswell.

Avoid selfie camera at all costs, it's too brutal. I'm a subhuman regardless of what camera or device but the difference is night and day. I use selfie camera and i don't even want to look. I use the back camera and i look subhuman but still far better. It's quite weird because the best i've ever looked in a picture was 2 different occasions, one was a picture taken by someone sitting across a table in darker lighting and shit phone resolution/old phone, another was when they took a picture of me at university formy I.D card, i arguably looked the best there. Oh and holding phone horizontally is better aswell.
I look very good in high-quality CCTV's. 7/10

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I look subhuman on front camera but look like a PSL god on selfies