Mirrors

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Why do i look htn in some mirros and then bodeerline sub 5 in others.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Detective, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
my car mirror and my bathroom and room mirros all make me look chadlite. but im awt the airport rn and i look subhuman. My sisters mirros also make me look bad

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Nick.Harte
good question

mirrors distort light too, take those rounded ones that some stores sometimes have at a ceiling corner for example, they'll distort you to hell and back

some mirrors might make your face longer, some might make it shorter. But on average, most conventional bathroom style mirrors are very accurate in depicting how you look to others

• +1
Reactions: fuse, sergeant blackpill, NumbThePain and 4 others
good question

mirrors distort light too, take those rounded ones that some stores sometimes have at a ceiling corner for example, they'll distort you to hell and back

some mirrors might make your face longer, some might make it shorter. But on average, most conventional bathroom style mirrors are very accurate in depicting how you look to others
thx man.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
good question

girls call me cute, so theres no way i look the way i do in bad mirrors

girls call me cute, so theres no way i look the way i do in bad mirrors
probably not. If you see a mirror that looks "off" in some way, it's likely distorting your image
our brains are wired to perceive tiny discrepancies like that

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Nick.Harte
in mirrors im chadlite/htn in other. In pics im mtn

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Nick.Harte
I think there's a psychological component too, if you stare into a mirror for too long it gets weird
and your brain also adjusts in real time for asymmetries to become less noticeable when looking at a reflection

• +1
Reactions: fuse
i look chad in my bathroom mirror but truecel in my elevator mirror

• JFL
i look chad in my bathroom mirror but truecel in my elevator mirror
elevator pill is real. The lighting is fucking garbage for some reason, so if you wear glasses your nose looks twice the size lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse, king_of_recession and Deleted member 29155
elevator pill is real. The lighting is fucking garbage for some reason, so if you wear glasses your nose looks twice the size lmao
airport pill is even worse. because airports are a 24/7 buisness model, they dont change things frequently such as mirrors. all the miirors arel ike 30+ years old

Brutal, I have to go up to the 20th floor on foot because of this

• JFL
airport pill is even worse. because airports are a 24/7 buisness model, they dont change things frequently such as mirrors. all the miirors arel ike 30+ years old
the worst is the metal doorknob/showerknob pill. That shit is too brutal it turns you into a subhuman abomination instantly.

• +1
the worst is the metal doorknob/showerknob pill. That shit is too brutal it turns you into a subhuman abomination instantly.
fr. cars mirrors are so good tho. i look htn or even cahdlite in them

• +1
fr. cars mirrors are so good tho. i look htn or even cahdlite in them
you mean the rear view mirror? yeah that shit's nice i always mire my reflection the whole ride when i'm in the back

over for my narcy ass

• +1