I always cage at Light being forced to tolerate her
she was dumb af and easy to manipulate, i want a 20 iq bitch like her

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
All anime bitches are ideal tbh

There's a reason they are fictional

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
You have shit taste, imagine picking misa over Naomi. Fuck.. wish i had a gf who looked like this.

Naomi Misora anime

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cavy, KevinDurder, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
I'm beginning to see a pattern. A lot of weeaboos on this site. Perhaps the 'inceldom' is self-inflicted from being a shut in... curious.

• JFL
You have shit taste, imagine picking misa over Naomi. Fuck.. wish i had a gf who looked like this.

View attachment 3052988
naomi has insane coloring with pale skin and dark hair, but i prefer misa beacuse she is clingy, dumb and more open, i dont like smart women

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
both got fogged by the goddess herself:

• Ugh..
mogged:love:

• Ugh..
naomi has insane coloring with pale skin and dark hair, but i prefer misa beacuse she is clingy, dumb and more open, i dont like smart women
Dumb women ain't it boyo, trust me on this one. Misa is annoying, low IQ and regular blonde while Naomi is smart and looks way better.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and GlamourPursuer
BRo fuckin facts

Misa was literally at Lights disposal 24/7 she would do anything for him that dumb blonde

So attractive

• +1

View attachment 3052988
True, she fogs everyone in the cast
And also a rare time one of the Japanese characters in this anime actually looks Asian...

They still gave her blue eyes though... even tho the color is barely visible 🥴

Id hate having to hear her voice and live with her every day

Dumb women ain't it boyo, trust me on this one. Misa is annoying, low IQ and regular blonde while Naomi is smart and looks way better.
i have experience with smart women as a smart guy, its hell, i need a submissive bitch who listens

i have experience with smart women as a smart guy, its hell, i need a submissive bitch who listens
smart women can be submissive too, imagine spending your entire life with a 90 IQ foid, suifuel.

• Hmm...
shizuku looks like the mother of a white bwc only asian ltb incel factory

smart women can be submissive too, imagine spending your entire life with a 90 IQ foid, suifuel.
i get ur point, but smart women tend to have little attitude as well which i dont like at all

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
nah, nose isn't right, jaw/chin/lower 3rd isn't right.
Yeah, because it's a human being, not a drawing drawn on a ruler to be perfectly equal from all angles :lul:

Yeah, because it's a human being, not a drawing drawn on a ruler to be perfectly equal from all angles :lul:
i know that retard but you can find pale girls with thin noses and defined jaw, acting like it's impossible to find a girl like that when it's cclearly not

i get ur point, but smart women tend to have little attitude as well which i dont like at all
Yes, that's why i always say slightly above average IQ foid is best or evne average as long as she has common sense, too smart or low IQ is bad.

• +1
BRo fuckin facts

Misa was literally at Lights disposal 24/7 she would do anything for him that dumb blonde

So attractive
real bro. i dont think girls realise they can just be submissive to a guy and cry to him and thats literally all she has to do for him to like her and take care of her (unless the guy is a low t cuck)

real bro. i dont think girls realise they can just be submissive to a guy and cry to him and thats literally all she has to do for him to like her and take care of her (unless the guy is a low t cuck)
while 99% of girls literally like being dominated by their bf but still pretend to not like that cuz theyre insecure or sum idk what they think tbh

while 99% of girls literally like being dominated by their bf but still pretend to not like that cuz theyre insecure or sum idk what they think tbh
and i understand light for manipulating her but why not just let her be tbh imagine having a submissive goth gf that listens to u and is obsessed w u and yall are ruling the world