misconception lot of users make on MTN

D

Deleted member 45672

Silver
Why do so many people here struggle to understand what a mtn is ? Litteraly the word stand for MID TIER NORMIE, so basically a random and plain looking guy, neither ugly or attractive just the regular guy with a 5/10 smv, i see lot of ppl here rating people that we could consider somewhat attractive (6+ smv) low or mid mtn. That’s not how it works, at 6+ that’s when you enter the HTN zone

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Aero, greywind and 10 others

negtiltfailo

Bronze​

JoinedSep 23, 2023Posts424Reputation326

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Klasik616, kebab and 3 others
True bro true good point

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and incelmogger
Okay but what is a htn? Because it doesnt correlate to 1-10 scale.

The point with this rating system and why jt is more reliable than 1-10 is that chadlite+ gets treated differently and gets attention regularly because of his looks.

Htn is above mtn (average) and below chadlite (getting attention) which is a big chunk of the dating market.

Some consider htn top 20%, some top 5%.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, the next o'pry, Nick.Harte and 1 other person

The point with this rating system and why jt is more reliable than 1-10 is that chadlite+ gets treated differently and gets attention regularly because of his looks.

Htn is above mtn (average) and below chadlite (getting attention) which is a big chunk of the dating market.

In my opinion HTN gets attention by girl who are into is « niche » or « pheno » and still needs to put a bit of work to make it work with other girls, would be the male version of a cute girl that you don’t find stunning but still look good too you if that make sense

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, Deleted member 32410, incelmogger and 1 other person

20-25% sounds good to me, 5% would be low to mid chadlite i think (to me there id a huge gap between chadlite and htn, like the gap is bigger than between mtn and htn)

20-25% sounds good to me, 5% would be low to mid chadlite i think (to me there id a huge gap between chadlite and htn, like the gap is bigger than between mtn and htn)
I disagree with that. I mog like 90% of my college and I'm not even close to chadlite.

Average irl is pretty bad. Like full of visible falios.

I think htn is 10-12% and chadlite around 2-3%.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Blackgymmax
I disagree with that. I mog like 90% of my college and I'm not even close to chadlite.

Average irl is pretty bad. Like full of visible falios.

I think htn is 10-12% and chadlite around 2-3%.
U don't lol
U sound like every normie on this site. U aren't mogging 90% of your college. Girls irl would laugh in your face if you told them this. If you did you'd literally be the top slayer at school and get invited to the big parties + be popular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niranjan, A23ghskung, greywind and 8 others
From what I’ve understood :

MTN= 5.5PSL ( you should have pretty much 0 flaws , that is no recession, poor under eye support, 140+ gonial angle, narrow palate etc… won’t go into detail rn) but looking nothing extraordinary)

HTN = 6-6.9 PSL. ( Above average looking, like Notej, Michal Mrazik, Vinnie Hacker etc…)

Chadlite = 7.0 PSL-7.9 ( e.g Gerard Sabe etc…)

Chad ( Chico, Barett, O’pry, etc…)

Smv-wise: Height for MTN= 6’1 minimum.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and LooksOrDeath
U don't lol
U sound like every normie on this site. U aren't mogging 90% of your college. Girls irl would laugh in your face if you told them this. If you did you'd literally be the top slayer at school and get invited to the big parties + be popular
Im 22 and I go on a college where there are literally no girls and it's swarming with subhumans and lots of men are deformed and/or balding.

On a regular college in a different field I wouldnt mog 90% and I am aware of this fact.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Im 22 and I go on a college where there are literally no girls and it's swarming with subhumans and lots of men are deformed and/or balding.

On a regular college in a different field I wouldnt mog 90% and I am aware of this fact.
Lol you'd have legit super star chad treatment irl if that's the case
You're not that guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and LooksOrDeath
U don't lol
For sure, top 20 to 10 percent get almost everything, to me on a group of 15 men htn would be top 5 (as numb 5 would be low htn)

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Blackgymmax

MTN= 5.5PSL ( you should have pretty much 0 flaws , that is no recession, poor under eye support, 140+ gonial angle, narrow palate etc… won’t go into detail rn) but looking nothing extraordinary)

HTN = 6-6.9 PSL. ( Above average looking, like Notej, Michal Mrazik, Vinnie Hacker etc…)

Out of touch with reality. I can show you a guy who you'd rate 4psl with solid chad smv on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Nick.Harte
For sure, top 20 to 10 percent get almost everything, to me on a group of 15 men htn would be top 5 (as numb 5 would be low htn)
Yeah it's usually like this then below that get some bottom feeder scraps

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Out of touch with reality. I can show you a guy who you'd rate 4psl with solid chad smv on dating apps
That would be right if it was smv wise instead of psl

average guy outside is 2/10

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, greywind, CyberPsychodelic and 2 others
because the people here underrate to make others think they're somehow better at rating, like a snob calls everything shitty if it isn't obviously superior or top tier:

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
ob-vious-ly *insert prof Snape meme vid* here :feelskek:

open your profile up sir.....you know very well it doesnt even matter, all this cringe drama bs lmao

Why do so many people here struggle to understand what a mtn is ? Litteraly the word stand for MID TIER NORMIE, so basically a random and plain looking guy, neither ugly or attractive just the regular guy with a 5/10 smv, i see lot of ppl here rating people that we could consider somewhat attractive (6+ smv) low or mid mtn. That’s not how it works, at 6+ that’s when you enter the HTN zone
bozo that's not how it works
in bp ppl mostly rate based on psl, you can have good appeal, heigh and shi but still have a MTN psl wise face. we're all men here so no shit the smv appeal rating is up to foids themselves to choose unless your a fag.

I'm psl 5 but have been approached for sex and women calling me fine af

Psl standards are FAR from how normies view things

Remember that the average regular guy is ugly to deformed @Veganist

Last edited:

Narrow palate / literally means recession, poor undereye support means poor infraorbitals / recessed maxilla, you're contradicting yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte