Miss Fucking America © — I copyrighted, motherfuckers. Try me, I dare you! Let me explain the show:

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Trash1 Trash2 Trash3 Trash4

It's a competition reality show (wink-wink.) Throughout America, they scrap up lushes from the bar scenes. Betties, Peaches, and Bubbles from the trailer parks. And, of course, Tamekas, Sanais, and Kylas from the low-income and ghetto cesspools.

They compete for Miss Fucking America ©. They have to turn the judges into tricks for votes, but it won't be an easy task. Ten judges, half are faggot men. Ugh. Good luck, right? Will Betty sloppy a fag before Tameka rubs her nastiness into his faggot face? Will they flip the queers before the clock runs out? Ugh, it will be interesting.

They'll compete with whore attire. Thong bathing suits. Whip cream attire. Body paint bikinis. And drinking competitions.

There will be fighting! There will be hating! There will be drama galore!

Who will be the first Miss Fucking America ©?

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN — THE ORIGIN STORY BEHIND MISS FUCKING AMERICA:

look up GIF by Dumbfoundead

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Not one subatomic particle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and BigJimsWornOutTires
Not one subatomic particle
Miss Fucking America. It will be a thing. It has to be. Will I watch it? Fuck no. But it will be a thing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and The Grinch
Miss Fucking America. It will be a thing. It has to be. Will I watch it? Fuck no. But it will be a thing.
I don’t have the slightest clue what you’re waffling, do you have autism ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, BigJimsWornOutTires and GuyFromSingapore
Um. So the contestants sleep with the judges?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don’t have the slightest clue what you’re waffling, do you have autism ?
Why the fuck would I have that disease? Don't think I'm you, boi.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and The Grinch
Um. So the contestants sleep with the judges?
Bingo! But the producers will add a surprise the judges aren't aware of. One of them will have HIV. Three of them will be pregnant. Two will have violent ex-boyfriends stalking them and trying to break into the studio. And one will be a tranny. There will also be a private party with twenty lucky guest members selected to meet the contestants.

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and Tabula Rasa
Back in 1998 after Survivor became a breakout hit, one of the major networks, can't remember which one but probably FOX, was soliciting ideas for Reality TV shows. I sent in a similar idea. I never heard back from them. Now I realize the show would have been a lawsuit magnet, the sluts would have hired attorneys to sue the network alleging that they were coerced into performing sex acts against their will. No contract can prevent that.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Back in 1998 after Survivor became a breakout hit, one of the major networks, can't remember which one but probably FOX, was soliciting ideas for Reality TV shows. I sent in a similar idea. I never heard back from them. Now I realize the show would have been a lawsuit magnet, the sluts would have hired attorneys to sue the network alleging that they were coerced into performing sex acts against their will. No contract can prevent that.
They would need to bank an anticipation for those lawsuits. Forecast the series making a hundred million for ten episodes. Set aside a reserve of 10 to 30 million for liability. Pay each skank $2,000 and include a contract that states if they were to sue, the process of that lawsuit would be under contract and filmed and made into a new series. Call it, "After Miss Fucking America — The Sexual Assault Chronicles." If the lawsuits are successful, use the liability reserve to pay for those debts. Also, consider, you're making additional money from the new series.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and OldRooster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back