Miss my buddies

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Miss my old buddies from high school. Especially my best friend. All them go to different schools but we call almost Friday before I go to work. The best friendships are made in high school and middle school. College friends are okay but I feel like no one really understands me like my old buddies. I should probably get my estrogen levels in check tbh. I'm not usually emotional at all. Just checked out of school rn ?

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, theropeking, kobecel and 11 others
i miss my buddies too. i wanna go back to my old school

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 656 and Nibba
I miss no ads on looksmax.me but we can't all get what we want now can we butter cup?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Chigga, dogtown and 6 others
i miss my buddies too. i wanna go back to my old school
Times with my boys in high school junior and senior year were the best times of my life in terms of platonic friendships I think. I'm in a frat and it's mostly just a bunch of normalfags I can't relate to, so I just put on a face and act normal

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Miss my old buddies from high school. Especially my best friend. All them go to different schools but we call almost Friday before I go to work. The best friendships are made in high school and middle school. College friends are okay but I feel like no one really understands me like my old buddies. I should probably get my estrogen levels in check tbh. I'm not usually emotional at all. Just checked out of school rn ?

I am here for you :feelsahh:

Same I need my estrogens checked im pretty emotional and get stressed over everything like a little cuck, prob low T or some shit :feelsrope:

I still meet up with one of my buddies who's a junior this year. So much like me it scares me. I just miss being around these guys every day at lunch and throwing grapes at the class retard

I miss my friends from middle school. Those years were the happiest of my life. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Fix the site.

I miss my friends from middle school. Those years were happiest of my life. :feelsbadman:
My best friend and I met in middle school. He's one of the most genuine people I've met that I don't feel like is a non human. I mostly just view others as unaesthetic losers and retards below me, but not him. Not a means to an end so to speak but another real human

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Joking and hanging around with high school friends felt so natural. Nowadays I feel forced to act some type of way even with newly made friends.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Coping
My highschool friends are high iq btw. This is my final post until mods fix the ads on this site bye
Screenshot 2019 02 24 15 23 54

I miss my crush. I lost her again today thanks to me being a jealous jerk

Joking and hanging around with high school friends felt so natural. Nowadays I feel forced to act some type of way even with newly made friends.
Yes bro! I feel like being surrounded every day with my buddies and suffering through hell with them made us all closer. In college everyone does their own thing and there is little conraderie even between friends. Everyone seems to selfish and isolated
Distant if u will

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
I lost all my friends because I preferred rotting more and more instead of doing shit with them because of my health :feelscry:

I lost all my friends because I preferred rotting more and more instead of doing shit with them because of my health :feelscry:
Lost all my friends because some jew mods decided to add some ads on my favorite website so now I can't talk to my besties anymore on looksmax.

Ok this is the final post i promise

Over if you don't have any friends irl :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Be thankful if you do guys

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 611
i miss my HS friends too, now I go weeks without talking to anyone other than my parents and my social skills just get worse and worse lol

• +1
Reactions: carnage and Deleted member 611
My real friends have either graduated high school and took up farming or moved away. And I don't just call anyone my actual friend. Now a days it seems like everyone is trying to stick to the latest trends and put on some show or something, real life NPC fag drones. My actual friends didn't try to appeal to anyone and society, they were down to earth real as fuck. We all had very similar viewpoints on life and were right wing elitist assholes who made sure pop fags, low IQers, and wiggers stayed in their lane. In a way it felt like we kinda ran the school or anywhere we went. Best fucking high you can imagine a times. But now they have either have settled down with a girl or getting wasted everyday on the other side of the state. I can't relate with many others here now because they are way too soft and trendy. Just another breed of people. Now I just go to parties to fuck with women and lift on my lonely. Was hoping to get that high coming into college but that's probably not gonna happen.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
My real friends have either graduated high school and took up farming or moved away. And I don't just call anyone my actual friend. Now a days it seems like everyone is trying to stick to the latest trends and put on some show or something, real life NPC fag drones. My actual friends didn't try to appeal to anyone and society, they were down to earth real as fuck. We all had very similar viewpoints on life and were right wing elitist assholes who made sure pop fags, low IQers, and wiggers stayed in their lane. In a way it felt like we kinda ran the school or anywhere we went. Best fucking high you can imagine a times. But now they have either have settled down with a girl or getting wasted everyday on the other side of the state. I can't relate with many others here now because they are way too soft and trendy. Just another breed of people. Now I just go to parties to fuck with women and lift on my lonely. Was hoping to get that high coming into college but that's probably not gonna happen.
yeah bro i feel you. are you in the corn belt? i'm gonna guess Wisconsin? as an army brat i used to live there. or is it down south more like kansas? pm me if u want bro. and if you're in the rust belt come visit sometime. my buddies and i used to kick like you guys and just fuck with people at our school

i miss my niggers so much.

alexa play mr lonely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
fr tho i wish i still hanged out with middle school frends.

i wouldnt have been here posting with an avi of a hanged whore

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Same only friends I have are from high school, but I rarely see them nowadays because I moved to a different city. I haven't made any new friends at uni. I feel like all the people at uni are npcs and I can't relate to any of them.

• +1
You wouldn't have met me tho
tru

shoutout to all my niggers who fought with me in middle school, bring back the golden days of the adrenaline rush:feelswah:
Same only friends I have are from high school, but I rarely see them nowadays because I moved to a different city. I haven't made any new friends at uni. I feel like all the people at uni are npcs and I can't relate to any of them.
legit, no matter how much u get close to them it will never b like middle school

• +1
Middle school sucked ass. I had to deal with a "friend" feeling up my legs all the time calling me sexual shit. I ended up throwing milk at the cafeteria window.

• +1
Nobody in my highschool is trustworthy, I can't wait to graduate

• +1
make use of your golden days, the people in college are way worse
Middle school sucked ass. I had to deal with a "friend" feeling up my legs all the time calling me sexual shit. I ended up throwing milk at the cafeteria window.
good, kill the fags.

all boys schools are usually much better for young men's development than co ed

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
need me some diamond grade heroin to ease the pain tbh

• +1
I went to school with the same guys from kindergarten to 8th grade. They were my best friends, but we all went to different high schools and I haven't spoke to any of them for years. I've never made a friend anywhere close to them. Meanwhile, the Stacy's from our same school are STILL hanging out together, heck they go to different colleges and somehow coordinated studying abroad together :woke:. Their lives are so fucking amazing. Each have 7 friends for 14 years now.

I just miss being around these guys every day at lunch and throwing grapes at the class retard
That kid is probably on incels.is now :lul: think of what you've done to him nibba

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Nibba
ngl i feel numb and flat.
i am supposed to get nostalgic but not feeling it tbh.

• +1
That kid is probably on incels.is now :lul: think of what you've done to him
Jfc I don't think he has the sentience to use a computer much less understand the blackpill. He's one of those perpetually angry retards too so he'd get banned for attacking someone within a week

lol, im too old to make new friends
jfl, my only friends from high school that still in contact is a balding incels that play video games everydays,
making friends in college is a joke,
a friend from work with blackpilled mentality is my best friend atm bcause we have similar view

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
at lunch and throwing grapes at the class retard
Yeah I miss that to,free grapes was the only good part of school for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, hebbewem and Dude420
i miss my HS friends too, now I go weeks without talking to anyone other than my parents and my social skills just get worse and worse lol
Damn. Post HS the blacpills hit you 100% there are no copes. From now on life is going to be shit until you die.

• +1
I miss when @Nibba used to unironically hit on me

• +1
>nobody understands me anymore

C9AIYlCUQAA8VwL

• +1