Missed chance on fucking this pure girl?

T

TiktokUser

Iron
Was talking to this attractive girl who I would say would be considered, “innocent.” As she is in the following extracurriculars such as volleyball, musical theatre, and band. She sometimes dresses skimpy but almost every girl does tbh

When I actually started talking to her on snap around early July she made a instagram, (her mom also follows her if this helps or anything)

We were supposed to meet up but I bailed cause I got a concussion. We continue snapping each other on Snapchat till she randomly ghost me on Snapchat, leaving me on delivered for like 3 weeks now.:feelswhy:

Now I stalk her insta and TikTok seeing that she post this other dude that’s literally shorter than her on her socials. While also having friendly banter, with the making fun of each other in both of their comments sections. He’s good looking I guess (not better than me) but he is literally like 5’5

So did I miss out? Left on delivered as she posts with feminine liberal good looking short guy. I am still on delivered as I am typing this

• So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial
Doesn't sound pure, fool. But you have probably missed out on fucking her, yes. Girls attraction fades they think in the moment. You have to capitalize asap.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and med
Doesn't sound pure, fool. But you have probably missed out on fucking her, yes. Girls attraction fades they think in the moment. You have to capitalize asap.
What makes her not pure? She’s a band kid whose mom follows and likes almost all her insta posts. Almost every girl wears short shorts and crop tops to school.

What makes her not pure? She’s a band kid whose mom follows and likes almost all her insta posts. Almost every girl wears short shorts and crop tops to school.
She's a girl and has social media.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, TiktokUser and med
Tales from the leech infested waters of Botswana

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TiktokUser and med
Not pure nor innocent that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled and Carbine
Wait a moment, so you wanted this pure girl just for you to use her for sex so she no longer is? F/off

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Wait a moment, so you wanted this pure girl just for you to use her for sex so she no longer is? F/off
I didn’t really want her for sex that was just clickbait. I found her attractive, and I’m just wondering why she randomly ghosted me

I didn’t really want her for sex that was just clickbait. I found her attractive, and I’m just wondering why she randomly ghosted me
How old are you?

Was talking to this attractive girl who I would say would be considered, “innocent.” As she is in the following extracurriculars such as volleyball, musical theatre, and band. She sometimes dresses skimpy but almost every girl does tbh

When I actually started talking to her on snap around early July she made a instagram, (her mom also follows her if this helps or anything)

We were supposed to meet up but I bailed cause I got a concussion. We continue snapping each other on Snapchat till she randomly ghost me on Snapchat, leaving me on delivered for like 3 weeks now.:feelswhy:

Now I stalk her insta and TikTok seeing that she post this other dude that’s literally shorter than her on her socials. While also having friendly banter, with the making fun of each other in both of their comments sections. He’s good looking I guess (not better than me) but he is literally like 5’5

So did I miss out? Left on delivered as she posts with feminine liberal good looking short guy. I am still on delivered as I am typing this
Hopefuel for my 5"6 htn ass