Missed out on a threesome with 2 stacylites this summer

Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire

Iron
I was in New York over the summer renting a suite with friends at one of the top hotels on the Upper East Side, think the types with pianos and views of Central Park.

One of my fellow trustfundcel friends got us into an exclusive rooftop club, the types where you find Victoria's Secret rejects in the backroom and tip the workers in hundred dollar bills.

The music indoors was too loud so I headed off to the back, keep in mind you poorcels wouldn't have even heard of this place let alone been allowed to the back. I instantly found myself talking hedge funds and Ivy league with these careermogger slicked back hair Wall Street yuppies and and barely noticed I was getting eyefucked by these two foids, instantly picked up 'trust fund traveller foids here to attend Victoria Secret modelling events' vibes from them, one was a high class looking blonde Belgian foid, probably low stacylite around 5'9, the other was a gigaexotic 5'11 mid-high stacylite German-Brazilian foid who looked like a mix of Adriana Lima and Gigi Haddid

I approached them and had them making out with me and trying to unbutton my shirt within 2 minutes. We headed off to the stalls so I could do cocaine off their asses but they were all full so I looked into one of the stalls (perks of frauding 6'5) and told some manlet doing coke there I'd break his arm if he didn't leave. I looked like a coked up Wall Street investment banker on his break when I caught myself in a reflection on the way back to the car.

Suicidefuel when realized i couldn't fit both of them in my 2-seater Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. So anyways i opened the door for the Belgian foid while ignoring the deathnic one and left her standing there as i drove off the other one to fuck

The Belgian foid started unzipping my pants halfway through the ride but i could barely get hard from the cocaine so i told her i didn't want to get the leather seats dirty (over for my NT levels)

We ended up fucking 3 times that night despite me barely being able to get it up

Afterwards I found out she was an actual model with 10 000 instagram followers and had her follow me before i kicked her out for smoking in my suite at 3AM and she hasn't stopped texting me since then JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, deepfuckingvalue, Bars and 3 others
I was in New York over the summer renting a suite with friends at one of the top hotels on the Upper East Side, think the types with pianos and views of Central Park.

One of my fellow trustfundcel friends got us into an exclusive rooftop club, the types where you find Victoria's Secret rejects in the backroom and tip the workers in hundred dollar bills.

The music indoors was too loud so I headed off to the back, keep in mind you poorcels wouldn't have even heard of this place let alone been allowed to the back. I instantly found myself talking hedge funds and Ivy league with these careermogger slicked back hair Wall Street yuppies and and barely noticed I was getting eyefucked by these two foids, instantly picked up 'trust fund traveller foids here to attend Victoria Secret modelling events' vibes from them, one was a high class looking blonde Belgian foid, probably low stacylite around 5'9, the other was a gigaexotic 5'11 mid-high stacylite German-Brazilian foid who looked like a mix of Adriana Lima and Gigi Haddid

I approached them and had them making out with me and trying to unbutton my shirt within 2 minutes. We headed off to the stalls so I could do cocaine off their asses but they were all full so I looked into one of the stalls (perks of frauding 6'5) and told some manlet doing coke there I'd break his arm if he didn't leave. I looked like a coked up Wall Street investment banker on his break when I caught myself in a reflection on the way back to the car.

Suicidefuel when realised i couldn't fit both of them in my 2-seater Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. So anyways i opened the door for the Belgian foid while ignoring the deathnic one and left her standing there as i drove off the other one to fuck

The Belgian foid started unzipping my pants halfway through the ride but i could barely get hard from the cocaine so i told her i didn't want to get the leather seats dirty (over for my NT levels)

We ended up fucking 3 times that night despite me barely being able to get it up

Afterwards I found out she was an actual model with 10 000 instagram followers and had her follow me before i kicked her out for smoking in my suite at 3AM and she hasn't stopped texting me since then JFL
not a single molecule + tales

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, deepfuckingvalue, JL~ and 5 others
Meanwhile I come into the world without parents and unattractive, fuck whatever god there is and fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Bars, galaxygas and noonespecial

Suicidefuel when realised i couldn't fit both of them in my 2-seater Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. So anyways i opened the door for the Belgian foid while ignoring the deathnic one and left her standing there as i drove off the other one to fuck

Holy what the chad

Tales from the shekel shack

israel sponsored post

• +1
Reactions: 88PSLinAgartha and curryascenderr

Most non obvious tales of the forum

dnr, tales from Mumbai mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: 88PSLinAgartha
cool story bro

go post it on reddit

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Bars and 88PSLinAgartha
Post ur face and then talk
I'm literally president of my frat at an Ivy League college, JFL if you think I'm gonna end up like @Clavicular just to prove I'm not larping to socially stunted incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Clavicular
IMG 6334

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm literally president of my frat at an Ivy League college, JFL if you think I'm gonna end up like @Clavicular just to prove I'm not larping to socially stunted incels
5’2 Indian rambling

• +1
Reactions: Bars and MoggerGaston
Images 12

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
tales from the most disgusting air polluted slums of patel nagar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Tales from the shekel shack

israel sponsored post
Most non obvious tales of the forum
dnr, tales from Mumbai mental asylum
muh tales because you incels can't relate to experiences of 6'2.25 night height wide-framed insane collagen ultra-wealthy Han Changlite with massive social circle. Just fucking make a chad only forum so I don't get replies from seething incels I have nothing in commmon with

muh tales because you incels can't relate to experiences of 6'2.25 morning height wide-framed insane collagen ultra-wealthy Han Changlite with massive social circle. Just fucking make a chad only forum so I don't get replies from seething incels I have nothing in commmon with
More tales

• +1
Reactions: Bars
muh tales because you incels can't relate to experiences of 6'2.25 morning height wide-framed insane collagen ultra-wealthy Han Changlite with massive social circle. Just fucking make a chad only forum so I don't get replies from seething incels I have nothing in commmon with
this nigga said 6'2.25 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it's ok bro we all love to tell stories just go increase your larp game

Suicidefuel when realized i couldn't fit both of them in my 2-seater Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato. So anyways i opened the door for the Belgian foid while ignoring the deathnic one and left her standing there as i drove off the other one to fuck

this nigga said 6'2.25 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it's ok bro we all love to tell stories just go increase your larp game
Imagine how much of a manlet you have to be to think 6'2.25 is a flex when it's borderline manlet in my frat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja and curryascenderr
Gekkeboom

Tales from this post remind me of something a guy like this would tell me at a rave.

clearly you're non NT no nigga puts decimal points in their height you retard
It's looksmax.org incel + I'm easily above 6'3 morning height, I just claim 6'2.25 to be humble and avoid spiking ur cortisol further

Not a single molecule stinky nigger + tales from anthills of NYC.
muh tales because you incels can't relate to experiences of 6'2.25 night height wide-framed insane collagen ultra-wealthy Han Changlite with massive social circle. Just fucking make a chad only forum so I don't get replies from seething incels I have nothing in commmon with
Video proof or larp

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Xangsane, Bars and 1 other person
What’s your age, height, bidelt, penis and car?

What’s your age, height, bidelt, penis and car?
not doxxing age, 6'2.25 morning height, 23 inch bideltoid, haven't measured probably around 6 inches, car was borrowed I usually take the subway

How do you fraud 6’5
tall shoes (eg. forces, dunks, timberlands) + I'm above 190 morning height, haven't measured properly but I'm the same height as 6'5 guys in my social circle at the club

tall shoes (eg. forces, dunks, timberlands) + I'm above 190 morning height, haven't measured properly but I'm the same height as 6'5 guys in my social circle at the club
How do you earn money

How do you earn money
Look up my post history if you're so interested retard, I'm living off a trustfund and just got an investment manager to manage my hedge funds hence I was able to party all summer in New York

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue