Missing on teenage love, living deformed, etc.

H

humanoidsub7

idle
Snapchat 175393742

A year ago, I watched all my friends fall in love—those awkward, sweet crushes, the nervous first dates, the thrill of holding someone’s hand for the first time.

This happened in a summer camp.

It seemed so simple for them, so easy. But for me, it never happened. I kept waiting, hoping that maybe one day, it would be my turn. But that day never came. And when I invited a girl, which wasn't conventionally attractive, I got stood up and her explanation (which gave to a friend, not even me) was that she was "awkward".

Yet, she went with another guy.

As if that wasn’t enough, there was always this other thing—people, even my own family and friends reminding me I wasn’t good-looking enough.

I even went to my old school... Not even my own friends liked me, blatantly ignored by classmates, NO APPROACHES WHATSOEVER.
I even got to know they all called me weird despite I TRIED EVERYTHING TO BE IN A GOOD SPOTLIGHT.

Even at home, there were these snide comments, these looks from my family, as if they were embarrassed by how I turned out. They never said it outright, but I could see it in their eyes, hear it in their words. They’d say things like, “If only you looked a little better".

After all of this, I acknowledge my actual worth was tied up in how I looked.

I am still stuck with all these “what ifs”.

My family has this fucking necessity to say "But you are a miracle!!!!! You are the answer of your mom's prayers!!!" (Cause she was sterile) like if that heals my internal pain.

Never got the chance, NEVER.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, optimisticzoomer, SubhumanForever and 9 others
@Nick.Harte brutal.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Nick.Harte and nathan
respectfully didn't read

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, LOOKISM-LOGIC and virgin
I'm probably ending it at 1:00 am once everyone is asleep. I'll sneak out and go outside though.
Roping wouldn't achieve anything.

Your enemies would mock your family and spit on your grave.

Live out of spite.

Do drugs, play video games, eat tasty food, accept that it was determined for you to be an incel and nothing could have prevented it, it was never your fault.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, lemonnz and noonespecial

Live out of spite.

Do drugs, play video games, eat tasty food, accept that it was determined for you to be an incel and nothing could have prevented it, it was never your fault.
"It's not your fault" vibes

Im jk bra

Dont kys

Theres so much shi u could do

Geomax to thailand and slay sea girls

Become forum labrat and get the surgeries we tell you to

bro life is precious
Ok?

Aight pece out broe

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

Live out of spite.

Had me the first half what does my bio say?

Were all gonna make it bra

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, lemonnz and Clown Show

Live out of spite.

LDAR….. is lay down and rot.

So just degenerating makes your situation better.

I get it though in the same time

Last edited:
LDAR….. is lay down and rot.

So just degenerating makes your situation better.

Goy.

Signing off
What can he do? He can try and ascend which is not guaranteed as most ascension attempts fail, and most importantly he will always carry the trauma of missing on young love for the rest of his life, unless he literally fries his brain with drugs to the point of being numb, and I am talking from the 27 years of similar experience.

I am not saying that he shouldn't try, it's just that when you get fundamentally scarred in your formative years, then the dating, foids, slaying, that whole sphere of life will never bring you happiness, ever.

In my formative years I got, bullied, rejected, cucked, mentally ill and missed sex, I will never be truly happy till the end of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, humanoidsub7 and LOOKISM-LOGIC
What can he do? He can try and ascend which is not guaranteed as most ascension attempts fail, and most importantly he will always carry the trauma of missing on young love for the rest of his life, unless he literally fries his brain with drugs to the point of being numb, and I am talking from the 27 years of similar experience.

I am not saying that he shouldn't try, it's just that when you get fundamentally scarred in your formative years, then the dating, foids, slaying, that whole sphere of life will never bring you happiness, ever.

In my formative years, I got, bullied, rejected, ostracized, mentally ill and missed sex, I will never be truly happy till the end of my life.
I get it.

I wished to make the post longer and more in depth but nigger.

Its good to control what you can and have fun.

Ahh nigger am I right ?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
View attachment 3094275
A year ago, I watched all my friends fall in love—those awkward, sweet crushes, the nervous first dates, the thrill of holding someone’s hand for the first time.

It seemed so simple for them, so easy. But for me, it never happened. I kept waiting, hoping that maybe one day, it would be my turn. But that day never came. And when I invited a girl, which wasn't conventionally attractive, I got stood up and her explanation (which gave to a friend, not even me) was that she was "awkward".

As if that wasn’t enough, there was always this other thing—people, even my own family and friends reminding me I wasn’t good-looking enough.

I even went to my old school... Not even my own friends liked me, blatantly ignored by classmates, NO APPROACHES WHATSOEVER.
I even got to know they all called me weird despite I TRIED EVERYTHING TO BE IN A GOOD SPOTLIGHT.

Even at home, there were these snide comments, these looks from my family, as if they were embarrassed by how I turned out. They never said it outright, but I could see it in their eyes, hear it in their words. They’d say things like, “If only you looked a little better".

My family has this fucking necessity to say "But you are a miracle!!!!! You are the answer of your mom's prayers!!!" (Cause she was sterile) like if that heals my internal pain.

Damn fell sorry for u bhai:feelsbadman:. Do hardmaxxing to improve ur appearance, then geomaxx if u can, but most importantly prioritize ur mental health. It was never ur fault for the bad genetics🙏🙏

View attachment 3094275

All parents are egoistical pieces of shit. It is always about what they can gain with you. You are always a projection of their desires. The most entitled thing of all is that when a genetic recombination does not go as expected they start blaming you as if it were you fault, but how are you at fault for something you don't choose as your genes?

Fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and humanoidsub7
Holy shit I just busted a fat nut, anyways pretty sad story man. Hope things go your way one day

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
View attachment 3094275

Perfectly described my situation. We have similar life experiences and everything happened so fast that I’m still finding it tough to process tbh. I hope you’re doing well but I’ve become a non functional man when I’ve realised that I’ve missed out on life. I don’t see any reason to keep going tbh and it’s a matter of time until I pull the trigger.

Perfectly described my situation. We have similar life experiences and everything happened so fast that I’m still finding it tough to process tbh. I hope you’re doing well but I’ve become a non functional man when I’ve realised that I’ve missed out on life. I don’t see any reason to keep going tbh and it’s a matter of time until I pull the trigger.
Do u even have a gun

• +1
How where did u find how much did u pay did u get license

And dont kys bro go tubing, skydiving, diving, surfing. I'm not gonna be a redpiller fag saying ohh bro get a hobby but the things i named are actually fun ones.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and truthhurts
View attachment 3094275

Jfl listened to this with classical music

It was sad and fitting but then picked up towards the end

You didn't pick up towards the end.

Get to work, find something else. Is that all you can strive towards? Sex? That's it?

You need companionship that badly?

You still hate yourself. Why wouldn't they hate you?

Is it just because of looks? Or has it just been your excuse for having made no progress

There's other progress to make, your biological imperative is to reproduce and you assert yourself as nothing but an animal when you say you can't live without it

Humans can be animals. Most are, will you be?

• +1
How where did u find how much did u pay did u get license

And dont kys bro go tubing, skydiving, diving, surfing. I'm not gonna be a redpiller fag saying ohh bro get a hobby but the things i named are actually fun ones.
No idea what to do man. Don’t wanna wake up at all because I’m tired of this life

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Bluepilled delusions
There is no love

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
Is that all you can strive towards? Sex? That's it?
You can’t live a decent live without sex and how do you expect OP to be motivated to wageslave when he’ll be coming back to an empty apartment in the end while his peers of the same age will have hot beckies waiting for them.
You still hate yourself. Why wouldn't they hate you?
Typical bluepilled advice
Is it just because of looks? Or has it just been your excuse for having made no progress
he mogs me to oblivion but ig there are plenty of moggers there.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Not everything is about pussy pal
Ok. But what about being a manlet who will never feel like an adult because he suffers from dwarfism?

What if you can’t even look at your face in the mirror ?

Being a sub5 is no joke

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and asdvek
You can’t live a decent live without sex and how do you expect OP to be motivated to wageslave when he’ll be coming back to an empty apartment in the end while his peers of the same age will have hot beckies waiting for them.

Typical bluepilled advice

he mogs me to oblivion but ig there are plenty of moggers there.
I just hate women sorry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Nick.Harte