missing out on teen love and no future prospects

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
i will forever be damaged from experiencing no love or even friendship in my teen years, and i will never find a gf as i am doomed to be a truecel forever. if i had any balls i would have roped ages ago.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
So have many others. Keep going foward., It's the only thing you can do.

• +1
i will forever be damaged from experiencing no love or even friendship in my teen years, and i will never find a gf as i am doomed to be a truecel forever. if i had any balls i would have roped ages ago.
How many girls have you approached until now?

• +1
So have many others. Keep going foward., It's the only thing you can do.
there is no forward

i will stay in the same useless place i have been for years.

Blackpill3d

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I’m in the same position bruv, I am still optimistic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
2 if the girl i asked in primary school to a dance counts
That's it?
Just 2??? I have approached over 200 girls until I got a girlfriend, you must keep trying until you succeed, this is the problem with many users here, they are like "It's over!", but they never even tried, I wanna see one single case of a guy who approached hundreds of girls and was rejected every single time...

That's it?
Just 2??? I have approached over 200 girls until I got a girlfriend, you must keep trying until you succeed, this is the problem with many users here, they are like "It's over!", but they never even tried, I wanna see one single case of a guy who approached hundreds of girls and was rejected every single time...
but i know what the results will be. 100% failure rate.

but i know what the results will be. 100% failure rate.
Just try it first, forget about the blackpill and approach 2-3 girls each day until you reach 100 approaches, and only then re-evaluate your situation...

Just try it first, forget about the blackpill and approach 2-3 girls each day until you reach 100 approaches, and only then re-evaluate your situation...
well too late for that now ppl will be indoors forever due to chink flu