Mixed race children can not love their parents srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Look at all the endless threads about hapas or other mixed race people hating on their white parents. Tribalism is biological. People will not by instinct feel attached to something that doesn't look like them.

Whitecels thinking about seducing noodles should think twice. Your children will not love you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Slayerino, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
What a cope
Don't want your women taken?

Btw mixed girls are fineeee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5583, Chadelite and 8 others
Look at all the endless threads about hapas or other mixed race people hating on their white parents. Tribalism is biological. People will not by instinct feel attached to something that doesn't look like them.

Whitecels thinking about seducing noodles should think twice. Your children will not love you.
It’s not that black and white.

HAPAs hate their parents because they’re instilled with self hate from a young age and are typically ugly, which only adds to that self hate and resentment against their parents who gave them subhuman genetics.

Meanwhile mulatto blacks don’t care about “tribalism”. You don’t see them crying on online forums because they tend to look good and have high SMV. They love their parents. Same goes for Indians mixed with white or Latino mixed with white or black mixed with Latino, etc.

In the end, it all goes back to looks. It’s not about “tribalism” or shit like that. I knew a HAPA who had a white dad and an asian mom (typical paring) and he came out as a chad. You think he hated his parents? No. You think he cared about tribalism? Absolutely not. He was too busy slaying and playing football.

TL:DR - FACE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Highrise, Deleted member 6963 and 16 others
Imagine being hapa and having a white dad who never went through any the issues you face.

No wonder they're so angry

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, fjor2096, Slayerino and 6 others
I feel so sorry for hapacels. They know they are the product of an incel cashing in their JBW card and that neither of their parents like their asian side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Highrise, Slayerino and 7 others
I feel so sorry for hapacels. They know they are the product of an incel cashing in their JBW card and that neither of their parents like their asian side
Only Hapas that looks good when Chang Breeds with a White Becky and that's rare as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, jjyb12345, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Imagine being hapa and having a white dad who never went through any the issues you face.

No wonder they're so angry
I've seen pure Asians complaining about not being HAPA.

Then HAPAs complain about not being 100% white.

Fucking lol. I personally know 2 HAPAs and they look completely asian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fjor2096, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
WHITE > EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiroslavBulldosex

HAPAs hate their parents because they’re instilled with self hate from a young age and are typically ugly, which only adds to that self hate and resentment against their parents who gave them subhuman genetics.

Meanwhile mulatto blacks don’t care about “tribalism”. You don’t see them crying on online forums because they tend to look good and have high SMV. They love their parents. Same goes for Indians mixed with white or Latino mixed with white or black mixed with Latino, etc.

In the end, it all goes back to looks. It’s not about “tribalism” or shit like that. I knew a HAPA who had a white dad and an asian mom (typical paring) and he came out as a chad. You think he hated his parents? No. You think he cared about tribalism? Absolutely not. He was too busy slaying and playing football.

TL:DR - FACE
Exactly. Its all about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

You're half asian bro?

Let me guess, your mom is asian? JFL

Not only that, but most HAPAs usually look full asian

It's fucking brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl

Low T & autist ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632

I will fuck your cousin you dravidian
You cuckcel this is your offspring

Is that a ER QUOTE?

• +1
is this an elliot rodger piece from his manifesto or one of ur own experiences

• +1
Aboriginals breeding with asians or curries... can't wait to see that hehe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper