Mixed signals

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

Unironic chad
It's when you get mixed signals and want to get put of your misery. Just ask her out the sooner the better. Had a brutal version of this happen earlier this year when who I fancied stepped in the drinking hole with an HTN/Chadlite/Oswald Mosley/Henry Cavill on my birthday of all days. Just kept cracking on with what work I had to do.

However, there's another girl. A bartender who has seen me around this pub she works at doing various things as you do and with other women (made a foid who kept buying me wine almost cheat on me jfl) and she asks me various questions when she serves me even politely telling me she had to go from at the bar after serving during the England v Slovakia halftime when I had to return back too. I just tell her that the questions she wants that they're are a story instead of telling her, wether she's interested, busy or forgot or over probably the latter. I need to ask her out to cut this loss of focus together no two ways around it.

It's difficult when professional in a place like hospitality because you need to be nice and don't know if you are receiving more/ IOI.

EE36610B 8E96 4283 A355 7750C32F9C32
I am high iq?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Not a molecule niggercuck