MK-4 OR MK-7

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Banned
As the title says

Right now im sticking with mk7 for the price because im a jobless shit but its working as it should be.
Yeah i been thinking and i cant afford MK-4. Also what did it cost. How many mg are you taking every day?

Yeah i been thinking and i cant afford MK-4. Also what did it cost. How many mg are you taking every day?
Right now I just take 100mg mk7 pills but I used to take 120mg for maximum effectiveness when I was 14. Pretty sure vitamin K is useless once you hit 17 and over unless youre a really late bloomer

Right now I just take 100mg mk7 pills but I used to take 120mg for maximum effectiveness when I was 14. Pretty sure vitamin K is useless once you hit 17 and over unless youre a really late bloomer
When you were 14 did it get you results fast?

Fuck that pussy shit. 677 or bust.

Fuck that pussy shit. 677 or bust.
Tf i dont want to ogremaxx. 667 is for height i dont need it im 5 10 and 14. Also k2 is primarily for bone remodeling?

Tf i dont want to ogremaxx. 667 is for height i dont need it im 5 10 and 14. Also k2 is primarily for bone remodeling?
5'10 at 14 is aight if you're still growing fast. Hopefully you get to at least 6'3.

Which bones are you trying to remodel. MK4 might add some thickness but its benefit for remodeling is controversial since it speeds up growth but slows breakdown.

MK7 is good for general health

5'10 at 14 is aight if you're still growing fast. Hopefully you get to at least 6'3.

Which bones are you trying to remodel. MK4 might add some thickness but its benefit for remodeling is controversial since it speeds up growth but slows breakdown.

MK7 is good for general health
Want remodel my facial bones, but what do you mean witj slowing breakdown. Also what's the difference in MK-7 and MK-4 in facial structure remodeling?

how are vitamins k2-mk7 and k2-mk4 related to looksmaxing? are they used in heightmaxing?
No in facial structure remodeling

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Want remodel my facial bones, but what do you mean witj slowing breakdown. Also what's the difference in MK-7 and MK-4 in facial structure remodeling?
Roughly speaking, for bones to remodel they need to break down (osteoclast) and regrow (osteoblast) at the same time. MK4 only raises osteoblasts and not osteoclasts.

That's speculation though. Nobody actually knows the answer. Fix everything else like diet, sleep, posture, etc. before autistically taking random pills. You're 14 so these will affect facial structure more than vitamin K levels. And do your own research, there's lots of bullshit on this forum.

Are you mewing?

MK4 is better for bone strength. MK7 hasn't been shown to help with bones. But again neither have been proven to help with remodeling.

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Why not both?

When you were 14 did it get you results fast?
Nothing is fast, mewing took a lot of time (about exactly a year now) and my palette is super deep compared to my friends which is flat. Keep in mind I was peaking in puberty and it between 14 and 15 i grew most of my height.