Mk 677 cycle

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
My beginer stack right now is mk-677 and aromasin, might switch to hgh later.
Im cycling mk-677 5 days on and 2 days off. I am just wondering if I should take a longer break in the future?
For example, after 2 months of 5 days on and 2 days off, should i stop taking it entirely for a month or two?

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Cant Take It Anymore Bryan Cranston GIF by Tony Awards

me after 3 days of taking MK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and cooldude1231
Im cycling mk-677 5 days on and 2 days off. I am just wondering if I should take a longer break in the future?
For example, after 2 months of 5 days on and 2 days off, should i stop taking it entirely for a month or two?
probably better to take more break days mk677 causes water retention which is just gonna make you look bloated

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
probably better to take more break days mk677 causes water retention which is just gonna make you look bloated
the bloat isnt that bad. maybe its cause i take potassium supplements and avoid a lot of salt/sodium but it isnt as bad a people claim.

why is ur dream to be a manlet (183cm)

the bloat isnt that bad. maybe its cause i take potassium supplements and avoid a lot of salt/sodium but it isnt as bad a people claim.
Potassium helps with water retention so yes maybe your not noticing much changes

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
For that matter u could be fine with 180cm as well lol
i would be fine with 180 cm. however i got bad genetics according to my doctors. didnt get the height genes from my parents (6'1 and 5'5) and my predicted height is 5'8-5'9

5 days on 2 days off? 😭😭😭

whats wrong with it
1. if u cycle, u dont stop a couple days in the middle JFL
2. mk677 is not a damn roid. u dont need to cycle. its more close to a supplement than a sarm

the bloat isn't bad yet* all these people thinking the bloating from mk-677 is from sodium / potassium balance are utter retarded 🤣🤣

its from raised e2 / prolactin which you cannot really combat, you should be taking p5p on anything that will aromatize or raise prolactin levels as they are directly intertwined.

Raised e2 / prolactin over long periods of time will close your growth plates earlier.

your an idiot tbh. if you are taking mk for height growth then you fucked up. if you are using it for the gym its only good for eating. take berberine and 10mg of mk so you wont have to go on and off:lul:

1. if u cycle, u dont stop a couple days in the middle JFL
2. mk677 is not a damn roid. u dont need to cycle. its more close to a supplement than a sarm
You do need to cycle, it spikes your blood sugar

"my dream is to be 183cm" :lul:

You do need to cycle, it spikes your blood sugar
thats the point for igf1 increase, sugarmaxx eat 1kg of white sugar every day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: benkier] and MA_ascender
ignore what everyone says. 2 days on, 1 day of with 1 week breaks every 2-3 months. Progress your dose from 12.5mg until you get side effects then go back down to the highest side effect free dose.

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
I'm too scared to try stuff like that but good luck :)

taking mk and calling it a cycle crazy work