mk 677 for better bone growth

14yearoldpslmogger

14yearoldpslmogger

^
Bones are everything, will doing mk 677 help with facial bone growth?

It's all cope. Chad can survive only by ingesting oxygen and being malnourished and dehydrated all his life and still grow up to 6'4 while having a gigantic penis and a PSL rating of 8 without injecting himself with steroids at 15. It's over for us inferior species. Only Gandy can save us now :feelswhy:

It's all cope. Chad can survive only by ingesting oxygen and being malnourished and dehydrated all his life and still grow up to 6'4 while having a gigantic penis and a PSL rating of 8 without injecting himself with steroids at 15. It's over for us inferior species. Only Gandy can save us now :feelswhy:
gtfo tiktok fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, 14yearoldpslmogger and omnilegent
gandy help us all
i mean it increases hgh production which can help to maximize ur height but obv genetics determines ur limit and i dont think mk677 will be enough alone
alr, i dont wanna do some crazy tbh it claim to boost bone density that is what im interested in, any thought bout that?

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
alr, i dont wanna do some crazy tbh it claim to boost bone density that is what im interested in, any thought bout that?
Your bone density was pre-determined on the night of your conceptualization. But sure mk can help maximize ur output and make sure nothings left on the table

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
Your bone density was pre-determined on the night of your conceptualization. But sure mk can help maximize ur output and make sure nothings left on the table
alr i finna hop on it prob, do you have a guide on how to cycle? or do i just take a 12.5 mg capsule everyday?

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
type in mk677 in search bar there are good guides
alr bro thx, cant hop in anything else parents will catch on, is this better than vitamins like d3 and some othr shi people yap about here?

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
alr i finna hop on it prob, do you have a guide on how to cycle? or do i just take a 12.5 mg capsule everyday?
if your gonna dose mk (in my opinion it seems like shit, but you do you) grab yourself a glucose monitor so if its too high you can easily js hop off it.

if your gonna dose mk (in my opinion it seems like shit, but you do you) grab yourself a glucose monitor so if its too high you can easily js hop off it.
will do, i would love to do a bit more but want to avoid side effects (much as i can) thx for the advice

No, how old are you ? If you want your facial bones to grow you need to blast DHT and TRT.

Mk is useless shit for growth and for face if you want to boost your HGH just buy some real HGH

alr bro thx, cant hop in anything else parents will catch on, is this better than vitamins like d3 and some othr shi people yap about here?
I didn't see your username, so you're 15

Blast DHT, TRT, HGH and AI asap and if parents are against stop going to school and tell them you're going to rope and they can go fuck themselves

Edit: Forgot to answer your post, vitamins are utter cope it won't do shit

Blast DHT, TRT, HGH and AI asap and if parents are against stop going to school and tell them you're going to rope and they can go fuck themselves

BRO SAID STOP GOING TO SCHOOL LMAO HAHAHHAH, anyways i ont wanna go bald bru but will do my research, thx

• +1
Reactions: Rea

Bad advice

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rea