MK 677 Height

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
Will MK 677 actually make me taller if I do 2 months on 20mg and 2 months off? The problem is I am over 20 so probably cope at this point. All my uncles were 6’2 plus and I’m 5’11 without shoes. I’m not expecting 3-5 inches but 1-2 I’d be happy. If anything will it atleast give me good skin(no zits) and hair or will it nuke those too.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, SubhumanCurrycel, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Your growth plates are probably already closed so probably cope. If you take it, it will give you better skin and good hair so not too big of a risk though.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, hattrick, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
how are you over 20 and still believe in this shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Iblamejordan and SubhumanCurrycel
how are you over 20 and still believe in this shit tbh
Because it is a growth hormone inducing pill. Even if I got real Hgh you saying I can’t grow?

Your growth plates are probably already closed so probably cope. If you take it, it will give you better skin and good hair so not too big of a risk though.
Good I’ll take that then

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
You can still grow in the spine, the growth plates in the spine don't close until 25 years old. I'm taking it too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Kristin, midlatinocel and 8 others
@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, Venomkore, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
I grew a decent amount from it. I'm 6'2.5 right now, my brothers and father are all 6' flat, so I credit the possibility to mk677. The secret is to take huperzine A with it, 200mcg two times a day. It makes it EXTREMELY strong. You get all the high dose hgh sides like tingly hands, and insulin resistance so eat clean and lowish carb

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Kristin, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
I grew a decent amount from it. I'm 6'2.5 right now, my brothers and father are all 6' flat, so I credit the possibility to mk677. The secret is to take huperzine A with it, 200mcg two times a day. It makes it EXTREMELY strong. You get all the high dose hgh sides like tingly hands, and insulin resistance so eat clean and lowish carb
How long did u blast it?
@poopmaster22

You can still grow in the spine, the growth plates in the spine don't close until 25 years old. I'm taking it too
@poopmaster22 ,this,do strethcing and blast mk677 u will grow for sure

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, chawaje, YouLiveForYourself and 2 others
Also,i have heard that huperizine a dosent work as a somatostatin inhibtor according to studies done now
What do u think of this?

Will MK 677 actually make me taller if I do 2 months on 20mg and 2 months off? The problem is I am over 20 so probably cope at this point. All my uncles were 6’2 plus and I’m 5’11 without shoes. I’m not expecting 3-5 inches but 1-2 I’d be happy. If anything will it atleast give me good skin(no zits) and hair or will it nuke those too.
Also,take berberine 1-1.5 g per day to keep ur blood sugar normal

How long have u been doing it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Where you get Hup A? Also do I have to take any other pills along with those to prevent diabetes, gyno, bloat, insulin sensitivity?

look 2 months is not enough I took it for 4monts with cjcdac 1295 and didnt grow at all
u need to take this for 6+ months for any height increase infacts u should probably take it all year with cjcdac 1295 with an ai so u dont get gyno and ull prob actually get inches

• Love it
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Because it is a growth hormone inducing pill. Even if I got real Hgh you saying I can’t grow?
Yes.

You could run as much hgh as you want and still wouldnt grow

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Growth Plate
Also,i have heard that huperizine a dosent work as a somatostatin inhibtor according to studies done now
What do u think of this?
It absolutely works, I can literally feel the difference. I have taken real Humatrope hgh before, I know what high dose hgh feels like. Other people on forums have done blood work with mk677 and huperzine A and it works for sure

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, YouLiveForYourself and FreakkForLife
Where you get Hup A? Also do I have to take any other pills along with those to prevent diabetes, gyno, bloat, insulin sensitivity?
I got hup A from nootropics depot, yeah I take berberine before each meal to help lower blood sugar, and you can take p5p for prolactin control, if you smoke weed and take mk677 your prolactin can get high

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, poopmaster22 and FreakkForLife
How long have u been doing it
I took mk677 from 17.5-19 yrs, around 10-12 mg a day, and I went 3 weeks on 1 week off. I also took real humatrope hgh for a few weeks. Only 6 months ago did I start with huperzine A

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mafiaboy, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
I took mk677 from 17.5-19 yrs, around 10-12 mg a day, and I went 3 weeks on 1 week off. I also took real humatrope hgh for a few weeks. Only 6 months ago did I start with huperzine A
Noice,are u taking an aromatase inhibtor too??
Also,what do u think of dsip?
It's a somatostatin inhibtor too

Did u take berberine or something to lower blood sugar?
Because it increases blood sugar very much

Noice,are u taking an aromatase inhibtor too??
Also,what do u think of dsip?
It's a somatostatin inhibtor too
I took sarms for 12 weeks without a test base at 18 which lowered my estrogen for sure, that probably helped keep my growth plates open. I have heard of dsip but not sure of any people on the forums using that with mk677

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I took sarms for 12 weeks without a test base at 18 which lowered my estrogen for sure, that probably helped keep my growth plates open. I have heard of dsip but not sure of any people on the forums using that with mk677
Yeah,in the recent years,there was a big issue about huperizine.
Some people were saying that studies have shown that huperizine does nothing,but i think those studies are bullshit

Yeah,in the recent years,there was a big issue about huperizine.
Some people were saying that studies have shown that huperizine does nothing,but i think those studies are bullshit
so I took mk677 solo for 6-7 months before I added in huperzine A, once I did I noticed a few things.

I only needed 6-7 hours of sleep a night to feel like I slept 9-10 hours.
TIngly hands, feet fell asleep, hands also got puffy.
My metabolism skyrocketed. I ate whatever I wanted, XL pizzas, tons of junk food, and I just lost fat and got stronger (see attached pic, this was when I was eating 4500 cals of junk food and was still lean af
IMG 1695

Anecdotally I think huperzine A with mk677 gives 7-8 Iu equivalent hgh dosage but that's my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and FreakkForLife
so I took mk677 solo for 6-7 months before I added in huperzine A, once I did I noticed a few things.

I only needed 6-7 hours of sleep a night to feel like I slept 9-10 hours.
TIngly hands, feet fell asleep, hands also got puffy.
My metabolism skyrocketed. I ate whatever I wanted, XL pizzas, tons of junk food, and I just lost fat and got stronger (see attached pic, this was when I was eating 4500 cals of junk food and was still lean afView attachment 1637100

Anecdotally I think huperzine A with mk677 gives 7-8 Iu equivalent hgh dosage but that's my opinion.
Yeah, probably.

Tony huge on youtube ,did 25 mg mk677+1 mg-2 mg cjc dac+200 mcg/mg(whatever the unit was)huperizine a.

And he got hgh dose of 10iu pharma.

• +1
Reactions: mclovin
Yh you could maybe grow half an inch or something if your 20 as there will be some plates still open but its not gonna be as ideal as if you were 14 or something

Also,what do u think if we increase the dose of huperizine a to 600 mcg to 1 mg per day?
Would there by Any more increase in hgh release?

i grew like 4cm in 2 months at 22 , i took more stuff tho beside mk and followed 2 exercise protocols for height , one is stretching the other is loading your joints , you can find thread on my profile

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, zeshama, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
i grew like 4cm in 2 months at 22 , i took more stuff tho beside mk and followed 2 exercise protocols for height , one is stretching the other is loading your joints , you can find thread on my profile
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. LIFE FUEL I LOVE YOU. I WILL TRY. What was your dose 25 mg or 50? Can you link the thread?!

look 2 months is not enough I took it for 4monts with cjcdac 1295 and didnt grow at all
u need to take this for 6+ months for any height increase infacts u should probably take it all year with cjcdac 1295 with an ai so u dont get gyno and ull prob actually get inches
cjcdac 1295 link

Did u try it?

How long u take it?

Only hgh works

Sorry bro, ive been on it for 2 months at 17, no growth. If you blasted gh and igf1 -lr3 maybe youd grow 1-2 inches. Do you supplement glucosamine?

Any updates, did you guys grow?

Any updates, did you guys grow?
I had to stop taking it because it gave me prediabetes and high blood pressure, but i gained 1.5cm from stretches and inversion table + glucosamine, which helped my scoliosis. Will continue to do it any see if i can get anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I had to stop taking it because it gave me prediabetes and high blood pressure, but i gained 1.5cm from stretches and inversion table + glucosamine, which helped my scoliosis. Will continue to do it any see if i can get anymore
How old were you and what dosage?

I will buy berberine for blood sugar and check it daily with a testing device,
As for blood pressure, I guess I will hope for the best

How old were you and what dosage?

I will buy berberine for blood sugar and check it daily with a testing device,
As for blood pressure, I guess I will hope for the best
21. I was on 25mg/day then went down to 12.5mg after i got prediabetes and eventually had to stop. and now i still have high blood glucose levels... Tbh i think i was already predesposed to diabetes due to my genetics, so maybe it will be ok for u.

For blood pressure just eat less salt, and you will probably also get bloated which is a sign that you need to lower dose or stop.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Yeah, probably.

Tony huge on youtube ,did 25 mg mk677+1 mg-2 mg cjc dac+200 mcg/mg(whatever the unit was)huperizine a.

@midlatinocel @Osie

Yeah, probably.

@midlatinocel is this the video you posted about increasing hgh by 1000%?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
@poopmaster22 ,this,do strethcing and blast mk677 u will grow for sure
I'm in early 18 year old (2-3 month in), 5'10 and been definitely growing for this 2-3 month, i want to buy mk677 but my parents would go nuts and are there any risks?