MK-677: I grew 1cm this month (18 years old)

Toddricus

Toddricus

return of daw
This month i started to take my resting mk677 i had to hope for some height gains before school... I wasnt expecting anything but sure enough ive grown 1cm from taking mk677 for like 3/4 of this july. I have remeasured myself day and night to verify and it looks like i have indeed grown over a cm!

I took 12.5mg doses at night

additional: supplements, boron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vit k2 ,vit d3, old expired huperzine-a from 2020

My diet was not optimal, which shocks me that i still grew, i went a lot of days fully hungry, but i mostly ate yoghurts and basic home dinners.

Whats the next step? Should i increase my dose to 20mg? Last time I tried 25mg, i was 17 and it made me literally diabetic for a moment :hnghn:

I think 12.5mg might just be the safe spot where i grow, and increasing wont necessarily mean ill grow from it...

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, DalitBoss and Accelerator
Larp. Prob just morning height.
Or. U measured . Wrong

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, UrGirlsMcm and Rea
Mirin. U gotta a source for mk?

Keep coping mk works
That's literally a cope on itself

When ppl call a cope a cope, the copers come and say "keep coping it works" that's a cope in itself

MK doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

When ppl call a cope a cope, the copers come and say "keep coping it works" that's a cope in itself

MK doesnt work
Based
I love how direct you are
Wanna kiss?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek

MK doesnt work
U have never used it or know anything about it lol ur just hoping on the bandwagon that mk doesn’t work when time and time again mk and aromasin is the most proven method to work ur a retard who promotes shit like masteron. 😂😂😂

U have never used it or know anything about it lol ur just hoping on the bandwagon that mk doesn’t work when time and time again mk and aromasin is the most proven method to work ur a retard who promotes shit like masteron. 😂😂😂
Maybe…
But masteron is good tho? Whats wrong with masteron??

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Listen i take back what i said
This is cope:
1cm is too little.
Atleast 2.5cm difference and ill believe u.
Maybe its just puberty u never know.
Mk is big coep

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
If u want to bald and nuke ur collagen and age the fuck out of yourself hop on it
2 words:
Hair transplant
Tretinoin.
If ur broke well. Then ur right

• JFL
Listen i take back what i said
This is cope:
1cm is too little.
Atleast 2.5cm difference and ill believe u.
Maybe its just puberty u never know.
Mk is big coep
Exactly mk isn’t cope thob

Just put acid on ur face theory 😂😂😂
I honestly dont care bro just get a facelift if ur wrinkly and shit
Im
Too rich 2 care
Tretinoin isnt even bad for u tripping

• JFL
you didn't grow because of the mk677. you fell for the mk677 meme, enjoy diabetes

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and Funnyunenjoyer1
you didn't grow because of the mk677. you fell for the mk677 meme, enjoy diabetes
This my 5th cycle of it, i started my first at 14... Every time i take it i grow, whereas the periods i dont take growth is non existent since i turned 16. Im 18 and ive only grown the past 2 years if i take mk677

This my 5th cycle of it, i started my first at 14... Every time i take it i grow, whereas the periods i dont take growth is non existent since i turned 16. Im 18 and ive only grown the past 2 years if i take mk677
What ai do u use

How tall are u
177cm

in 2022-2023 i was 174cm,

in january this year i took my first cycle growing to 175cm in a month. another one in april growing to 176.

and now +1cm in july

If youre in US, go for Chemyo
if youre EU go for receptorchem (my source)
damn just checked them out 25mg/ml is the most potent one ive seen so far

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus
Mirin. U gotta a source for mk?
Are you from Europe? If yes, use Driada Medical. I'm not aware of any other credible EU sources that sell SARMs.

Also, HGH is superior to HGH secretagogues.

Are you from Europe? If yes, use Driada Medical. I'm not aware of any other credible EU sources that sell SARMs.

receptor chem worked very well for me (eu)

I’m from US.

Lol u didnt really grow from mk677. U probably straightened ur spine more as time went on which gave u an extra cm. I promise u will not gain any more than that. Everyone who claims to grow 1cm from mk677 never posts an update cause they dont keep growing.

Ghrp-2 made me grow an inch in 1.5 months at 16yo. 18 might be too late tho