Mk-677 in puberty?

maxxmaxx

maxxmaxx

Iron
im 15 and pretty short( 5’6), thinking of taking mk for both physique and height, but i hear that taking growth hormones can fuck with your face and turn you into an ogre. what are yalls thoughts? face and physique pics attached if those matter

Attachments

• IMG_6958.jpeg
    IMG_6958.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6955.jpeg
    IMG_6955.jpeg
    542.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6585.jpeg
    IMG_6585.jpeg
    972.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6650.jpeg
    IMG_6650.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
im 15 and pretty short( 5’6), thinking of taking mk for both physique and height, but i hear that taking growth hormones can fuck with your face and turn you into an ogre. what are yalls thoughts? face and physique pics attached if those matter
also if mk sucks, then what should i take that would boost height/bonemass without boosting bonemass to a degree where i look like an ogre

also if mk sucks, then what should i take that would boost height/bonemass without boosting bonemass to a degree where i look like an ogre
u will probably never look like ogre u dont even have supra orbitals

mk677 is pretty much useless for height
better off pinning cjc-1295 + ghrp-2 or just hgh
good diet helps, hop on Aromasin to delay plate closure.

you will fucking explode and die, and it wont do anything for height by itself.

fucking midget, i would fucking beat the shit out of you.

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
Hop on it + estrogen blocker ASAP
I can't believe youngcels aren't doing anything in their power to increase Height as much as they can when they're still growing.
A

ive done a cycle of mk and rad 140. Both of them made me grow taller and get more muscle and strength, and no MK does not make your face fucked. It can cause acne in some but it actually improves your skin and hair health. Rad 140 is better for muscle in my experience but it messes with your testosterone and acne, so just do a short light cycle of mk for a while and if you respond well up your dosage.