MK-677 or HGH for growth? (open growth plates)

burningfr0mwithin

burningfr0mwithin

Iron
I am currently 15 years of age, 173cm (5'9) and still in puberty, my growth potential naturally (which I measured from my parents) is 185cm (6'1).
Will the hormones for growth help me to grow taller than that, and if yes, which hormones is best for me. Keep in mind, I plan on keeping my hair and dick working for life (Hair is not important as much as dick tho).

If I use the hormones, how should I inject, how much a day/week/month (ml's). Should I pair growth hormone with testosterone, etc.

I am new to this, so I really have no clue what to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6695
I am currently 15 years of age, 173cm (5'9) and still in puberty, my growth potential naturally (which I measured from my parents) is 185cm (6'1).
Will the hormones for growth help me to grow taller than that, and if yes, which hormones is best for me. Keep in mind, I plan on keeping my hair and dick working for life (Hair is not important as much as dick tho).

If I use the hormones, how should I inject, how much a day/week/month (ml's). Should I pair growth hormone with testosterone, etc.

173 is not 5 9 btw and if u can buy hgh then inject it... It is safe and does stops natural production in the body.. If u don't have enough money use mk677 or some peptides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, BearBoy, animo123 and 1 other person

dont use hormones
try natural methods
work out and diet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
173 is not 5 9 btw and if u can buy hgh then inject it... It is safe and does stops natural production in the body.. If u don't have enough money use mk677 or some peptides
Does not stop*

People still don't seem to understand that HGH does nothing except accelerate your growth unless you have a gh deficiency

• Hmm...
Reactions: Selinity
Pharmacy HGH - 1-2 iUs or 15ish mg of MK if you cannot get GH. Most importantly low dose AI to prevent plates from closing.

low dose AI to slow plate fusure, MK677 + peptides would be a cheaper alternative then HGH

Mk 677 if you dont have money fot hgh.Mk is less effective but cheap. Choose.You may also combine both, it will be more effective

if u got money for hgh use it.

People still don't seem to understand that HGH does nothing except accelerate your growth unless you have a gh deficiency
What about all the giants with excessive HGH production?

What about all the giants with excessive HGH production?
they were genetically predisposed to have that production and response to it

they were genetically predisposed to have that production and response to it
Post the studies, or it's just bro-science, it's like saying more T doesn't build more muscle in non-testosterone deficient guys....

Post the studies, or it's just bro-science, it's like saying more T doesn't build more muscle in non-testosterone deficient guys....
look up what hgh is meant for

you dont need hgh if your height is most likely 6'0 in the future

fucking search the forum there are so many articles that answer your questions

eat eat and fucking eat. get a lot of sleep every night. dont eat pufa. these 3 will make you giga mega

take mk677 3 - 4 years long i guarantee growth

it maxes IGF and increases GH more than your normal daily

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren