MK-677+T= ??

szolliontaraelis

szolliontaraelis

Solum In Mortem Finiat Officium
Is it tru that this stack is enough to change facial bone structure, along with making your frame larger? I'm already planning to do a cycle anyway, but is it worth to add 677 for these changes?

yes but if you are injecting testosterone I wouldn't take mk but injectable peptides as mk is a cope for 15 year olds who are scared of needles. More side effects for less gh

If you’re injecting test might as well use peptides instead of mk

• +1
Reactions: mfk
Is it tru that this stack is enough to change facial bone structure, along with making your frame larger? I'm already planning to do a cycle anyway, but is it worth to add 677 for these changes?
If your goal is getting bigger, MK677+peptides or actual HGH, T, and k2. This is like the ultimate stack for bone building. And probably would work at any age depending on the dosages

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
If your goal is getting bigger, MK677+peptides or actual HGH, T, and k2. This is like the ultimate stack for bone building. And probably would work at any age depending on the dosages
Op wants to get bigger bones by taking T and mk677. He is officially retarded.

Would this stack make forward growth/expanding palate harder? I've read once on this site someone theorizing that a harder bone from this would be harder to move, thus moving/orthodontic work would progress slower

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Op wants to get bigger bones by taking T and mk677. He is officially retarded.
DHT
Would this stack make forward growth/expanding palate harder? I've read once on this site someone theorizing that a harder bone from this would be harder to move, thus moving/orthodontic work would progress slower
idk about the harder bone thing. but the K2 would reduce bone resorption, so if we are talking about forward growth only, then no I dont think its a problem, as supposedly forward growth would be about new bone being produced at the suture sites, however for mewing in general you want high bone resorption and deposition, so k2 would not help in that regard.

• +1
DHT

idk about the harder bone thing. but the K2 would reduce bone resorption, so if we are talking about forward growth only, then no I dont think its a problem, as supposedly forward growth would be about new bone being produced at the suture sites, however for mewing in general you want high bone resorption and deposition, so k2 would not help in that regard.
So you should bonedensity... min? Instead of bonedensitymax? For mewing that is

• +1
you want a balanced system I think.
So would this stack/similar be neutral, helpful or unhelpful for someone trying to move facial bones?