MK-677

V

Venommm_

Lurker
Would it be worth me taking MK at 17 for height? I’m 18 in 3 months, I’ve read that there aren’t any effects on natural test production and that one large side effect is increased hunger, which idrc about as I’m bulking rn anyway. Would appreciate links etc

Useless if your growth plates are closed.

Useless if your growth plates are closed.
Idk how I’d be able to check tho, not like I can just go get an x-Ray without my parents knowing lol

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Idk how I’d be able to check tho, not like I can just go get an x-Ray without my parents knowing lol
Can't without an x ray buddy ol pal.

even if you get height gains from it, it would be an inch at most after months of use

however it might noticeably improve your facial bone structure / frame

• +1
even if you get height gains from it, it would be an inch at most after months of use

however it might noticeably improve your facial bone structure / frame
What about side effects? Receding hairline/bloat ? Do you know if that’s common or?

Yeah I know. I’m 5’8 I can’t live like this
It is probably over, you need to inject if you want really good results before the clode of your growth plates.

• +1
What is your age?

What about side effects? Receding hairline/bloat ? Do you know if that’s common or?
mk-677 doesn't cause hairloss, actually it might even improve hair growth / density

and bloat is from water retention, it goes away post cycle

the only thing you should be worried of is your blood sugar levels, get them checked regularly and try to avoid high glycemic index food

Oh I forgot to mention it can cause you to be diabetic lol.

MK677 mainly just makes you hungrier, so it's mostly good for bulking. IGF-1 shots seem to help a lot more with height though, especially for someone in a later stage of growth.

Oh I forgot to mention it can cause you to be diabetic lol.
Yeah I know about that one not too worried about it, I’ll get one of those monitor thingys + I don’t consume much sugar at all anwyay

• +1
mk-677 doesn't cause hairloss, actually it might even improve hair growth / density

and bloat is from water retention, it goes away post cycle

the only thing you should be worried of is your blood sugar levels, get them checked regularly and try to avoid high glycemic index food
Ok. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: chigoha