MK-677

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
17 years old, should i take it and is it worth spending 80e on it for 30 capsules

Nigga its not worth taking shit at this age specially not mk

I mean you're already 17
At most you will grow like an inch bhai

I mean you're already 17
At most you will grow like an inch bhai
im already 6’2 without shoes so its enough to satisfy women which idgaf abt atm, i need to grow to like 6’6 for some other reasons

I dont reccomend it but if you are gonna make sure balding doesnt run in your famiy

I dont reccomend it but if you are gonna make sure balding doesnt run in your famiy
my dad 48 and barely started loosing hair on sides, my mom dad like 76 and idk i think he still got some good amount hair, what u think

my dad 48 and barely started loosing hair on sides, my mom dad like 76 and idk i think he still got some good amount hair, what u think
I wouldn't risk it, You're already 6'2 be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
im already 6’2 without shoes so its enough to satisfy women which idgaf abt atm, i need to grow to like 6’6 for some other reasons
Other reasons???? Ur not lebron buddy

• JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification

Last edited:
do it pussy, Im planning on starting my first cycle when im about 17 and a half, i want another few months of natty muscle gain but then i wanna cycle for a bit to help facial bonemass and also muscle mass

nah don’t do it, height gain on it is cope asf unless u blast and no one has any idea about the long term sides, I took it last year when was 15