Mk-677

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
Has anyone here ran only Mk-677 alone specifically for clavicle growth and height increase? I read that it should be used for at least 6 months for any results. Side effects seem to be very minimal so I want to try. Also if there are any other things specifically for bone growth please recommend, thanks.

Has anyone here ran only Mk-677 alone specifically for clavicle growth and height increase? I read that it should be used for at least 6 months for any results. Side effects seem to be very minimal so I want to try. Also if there are any other things specifically for bone growth please recommend, thanks.
You cant grow in height, ever, if your plates are closed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and goat2x
I have run mk677 only for 3 monts and i did grow bro and now i am on it again
But i will use peptides next month to speed up the process

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
You cant grow in height, ever, if your plates are closed.
I am 20 so I will probably never get taller, but I will still probably take it for clavicle and rib cage growth. That is possible, correct?
I have run mk677 only for 3 monts and i did grow bro and now i am on it again
But i will use peptides next month to speed up the process
Nice. Which peptides?

I am 20 so I will probably never get taller, but I will still probably take it for clavicle and rib cage growth. That is possible, correct?

Nice. Which peptides?
I have no idea, prob your face Will grow tho. Jaw nose hands maybe

Nice. Which peptides?
Letlts 23

Nice. Which peptides?
Cjc no dac and igf1 lr3

It 100% made me a binge eater and bulimic cuz of how hungry i was all the time
Yeah that does suck, I hope I can control my appetite on it.
Your clavicle start fusing only at 23?

I ll fking blast Mk677 if so.
My bideltoid is only 18.5 rn I might start Mk-677 along with swimming and posturemaxxing and see what happens.

Yeah that does suck, I hope I can control my appetite on it.

My bideltoid is only 18.5 rn I might start Mk-677 along with swimming and posturemaxxing and see what happens.
My bideltoid is close to 22 an di am a skinny pice of shit

Attachments

• IMG_20190219_004317.jpg
    IMG_20190219_004317.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 72
MK is not very potent. Don't expect amazing results. It's supposed to be paired with some other PED

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
This was me when i was 7 kg heavier (was still skinny af) but now am even skinnier
You mog me to the Milky Way and back, actual chads on this site jfl. Dwayne rock shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
U probably took fake shit buddy

I cant see The pic, what is it talking about?
Nah the only way it’ll work is if you megadose on it and that’s gonna fuck up your immune system

Nah the only way it’ll work is if you megadose on it and that’s gonna fuck up your immune system
Pro of your appetite didnt GO up, u took fake shit

Wrong, you got some bunk bro

I took it ans was great, but after mainsource shutdown I dont find any other suplyer for europecels.
Any sources where I can buy it in europe?

I took it ans was great, but after mainsource shutdown I dont find any other suplyer for europecels.
Try brawn nutrition

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Legit mk677? Or some fake ass shit?
Thx bro
I mean i i am taking it right now and i only sleep 3 hours and feel ultra refreshed also big appetite increase too and its a well known brand in europe
Legit mk677? Or some fake ass shit?
Thx bro
I can send picks if you want
I mean i i am taking it right now and i only sleep 3 hours and feel ultra refreshed also big appetite increase too and its a well known brand in europe

Also if you try it tell me your expirience

Yes bro pm me and also link!
Thx man

Go to bodyschock.pro thats where i bought mine
Bro I saw this shit and constantly didnt want to buy from this site, biggest bullshit I read today and they dont have fluid mk677 so no for me, bit thx bro.
20200210 201718

Try science.bio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328

Do you take it in liquid, powder, or capsule form? I’m gonna try buying today.

What is the best site for SARMs?