Mk6-77

C

constantTheophany

Iron
(Serious)

I'm currently 17, 6'0 and 155-160 pounds

I'm thinking about starting mk6-77 for increased bone density for pubertymaxxing

What is the recommended dosage for someone with my stats? (I was thinking 25mg for 8 weeks on and then 4 weeks off)

Is there anything else I'll need to take with it or can I solely take mk6-77?

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa
(Serious)

I'm currently 17, 6'0 and 155-160 pounds

I'm thinking about starting mk6-77 for increased bone density for pubertymaxxing

What is the recommended dosage for someone with my stats? (I was thinking 25mg for 8 weeks on and then 4 weeks off)

Is there anything else I'll need to take with it or can I solely take mk6-77?

Thanks.
I would rather do cjc peptide stack

mk-677 is cope. The only benefit you can take from it is more hunger when you are already on injectable roids and dealing with low appetite.
mk-677 will not make you taller, or bigger enough compared to natural lifting, and it will bloat, acne you face and get you insulin spike so you cant lose fat, youre accro to sugar.

it SUCKS.
He shoild do hgh peptides

yeah real hgh will always be better. But maybe actual hgh peptides will provide bone growth if it doesnt close his grow plates (i don't know if its correct english, but you know the shit in your bones that allows them to grow until a certain age)
Truth nuke..

Give affordable stack pls

Do some research about a TRUE LABORATORY site in your country. Since i'm pretty sure we don't live in the same one, i can't provide you good informations, just search a true laboratory site and make sure its the official one.

Tip: only high technologies can make bulbs, so if a site sell their shit in bulbs it is most likely good quality.
I live in America.