mk677 15yo

S

spongebobreal1

Iron
Hello. I'm 15 years old, about 5'9, and still going through puberty. I'm curious if it's safe for me to try MK-677 for a 4-week trial to see its effects. My main goal is to gain more muscle mass. Since MK-677 is a growth hormone secretagogue, I'm also wondering if it could affect my height, either positively or negatively. If anyone has personal experience or tips on how to take MK-677 safely and if it's worth trying, please let me know.

Apparently it doesn't work

Hello. I'm 15 years old, about 5'9, and still going through puberty. I'm curious if it's safe for me to try MK-677 for a 4-week trial to see its effects. My main goal is to gain more muscle mass. Since MK-677 is a growth hormone secretagogue, I'm also wondering if it could affect my height, either positively or negatively. If anyone has personal experience or tips on how to take MK-677 safely and if it's worth trying, please let me know.
barely gna affect your height and you will be hella bloated

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • +1
  • +1
i know enclomiphene can get expensive, are there any cheaper alternatives
if you want good enclomiphene it has to be in the $80-$100 range the only other alternative would be test

Mk677 is pretty ass when it comes to muscle building lol.

lgd is the most potent sarm prob the only one id recommend
I would have run a lgd cycle or two by now but SERMs used for PCT close your growth plates sooo idk, also the liver toxicity is bad compared to injectable roids

if you want good enclomiphene it has to be in the $80-$100 range the only other alternative would be test
so ur saying it wouldn’t be worth to run mk alone

YOUR 5'9 aND 15 U HAVE NO REASON TO TAKE IT

I would have run a lgd cycle or two by now but SERMs used for PCT close your growth plates sooo idk, also the liver toxicity is bad compared to injectable roids
enclo isnt a serm I’m pretty sure

• JFL
mk and enclomiphene are supposed to be taken together no matter what but if you add lgd you will gain more muscle
what benefits does enclomiphene give that you would need to stack with mk

I'm 5'9 and 15 and it's not enough
Well im 5'8 and 16 so what do i do kill myself ugyhhh but like seriously ur in puberty u grow 4 inches every year even if it slows down a little you still have 2-3 years left so i dont rlly think this dude needs to run some cope stack with negative side effects that most likely wont help him grow at all

Well im 5'8 and 16 so what do i do kill myself ugyhhh but like seriously ur in puberty u grow 4 inches every year even if it slows down a little you still have 2-3 years left so i dont rlly think this dude needs to run some cope stack with negative side effects that most likely wont help him grow at all
Growing after 16 is a meme

It is brocel
well your arent really using it as a pct but you are stacking it also growth playes close at 16 for majority of people I’m pretty sure. I think mine are closed at 16 rn

• +1
just do masai jumps and sprinting

mostly doing it for muscle growth but was just wondering if height would be a benefit

well your arent really using it as a pct but you are stacking it also growth playes close at 16 for majority of people I’m pretty sure. I think mine are closed at 16 rn
What's ur height? I'm 15 and got a xray and they're still wide open, and I'm on anastro to keep them open for as long as possible

What's ur height? I'm 15 and got a xray and they're still wide open, and I'm on anastro to keep them open for as long as possible
I’m 5’11

• +1
would it be better to run enclomiphene solo rather than mk solo or only worth it to do them together
a lot of natural body builders like alex eubank run it solo so I mean you could

• +1
Reactions: spongebobreal1
should i just stick to creatine
Honestly for me (I'm in the same situation as you) I think testosterone is the best option at like 16.5. Just stick to the basics for now