MK677 and nose size

C

cosmicrainbow

Iron
Age old question: Is there any empirical (or anecdotal if any of you guys have given it a try) evidence that MK677 causes any noticeable increase in nose size? I'm still growing so I'm looking to buy a heightmaxxing stack. But my nose is huge as is and I don't really wanna risk any more nose growth. Or should I not bother and just focus on injecting HGH. Thanks kings

Everything will grow nigga.

Rhinoplasty - $5,000 - few weeks recovery
Leg lengthening surgery - $100,000 - 12+ months of limited mobility

I noticed my nose got bigger from age 22-25 while I was taking MK677.. could've just been normal growth though if you look at older people generally they have huge nose and ears.

Would hate to think I caused that

I noticed my nose got bigger from age 22-25 while I was taking MK677.. could've just been normal growth though if you look at older people generally they have huge nose and ears.

Lol i cope thinking that my nose had a very rapid development and will at least stay like that. Over if it keeps growing.

BTW what did u use mk677 exactly for?

It cant, its 1iu gh at best. People here dont understand what they're taking anyway or what it does or how it works lol

Lol i cope thinking that my nose had a very rapid development and will at least stay like that. Over if it keeps growing.

BTW what did u use mk677 exactly for?

I wanted better skin, anti-aging, muscle gain fat loss, and sleep.

even If i only got one or two of those things it would still be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I wanted better skin, anti-aging, muscle gain fat loss, and sleep.

even If i only got one or two of those things it would still be worth it.
How many of them did you get? Also after how long did you see changes on your skin? What do you do now?

Which part of your nose grew?? the tip or the nasion? and did you gain any height from 22-25?

How many of them did you get? Also after how long did you see changes on your skin? What do you do now?

Definitely sleep, and I felt it helped with leanness and gym and losing fat. It increased appetite. It’s hard to say what it did for skin because I was using so many other things along with it like Retin-A, tanning beds etc
Which part of your nose grew?? the tip or the nasion? and did you gain any height from 22-25?

Tip and nostrils mainly which are the cartilage parts

Rhinoplasty - $5,000 - few weeks recovery
Leg lengthening surgery - $100,000 - 12+ months of limited mobility
If you get a bigger nose you would prob get a bulbous nose tip, and that can take a LONG time to heal depending on your thickness, and rhinoplasty is usually more, LL less if not in America. Still better to try Mk677 than LL