Mk677 and s4 cycle for muscle memory

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I used to be 117kg 192cm tall gymrat, but i was fat and leanmaxxed way to hard, now i am looking way skinnier and want to gain muscle i lost.
I am doing 12.5 mk677 daily and s4(andarine) 4 times a week low dose as a pre workout (i dont want side effects or do to a pct) gymrats thoughts on this?

First of all, andarine requires PCT so doing it without it is plain retarded.

Second, if you want real gains, then stop being a pussy and do PCT, all the good compounds require some sort of PCT.

I would recommend you this as a beginner stack:
Test
MK677
HCG

First of all, andarine requires PCT so doing it without it is plain retarded.

Second, if you want real gains, then stop being a pussy and do PCT, all the good compounds require some sort of PCT.

I would recommend you this as a beginner stack:
Test
MK677
HCG
If i do low dose andarine will it ruin my natty test? I heard it supression is very low like 30% if you do the recomended dose of 50mg a day, i want to do 25mg 3 days a week so very low dose, just using it has a pre workout

If i do low dose andarine will it ruin my natty test? I heard it supression is very low like 30% if you do the recomended dose of 50mg a day, i want to do 25mg 3 days a week so very low dose, just using it has a pre workout
I just want to recover my old muscle mass faster, i dont want a mutation with a full steroid cycle

Yes it will ruin your test, dont do it with PCT.