mk677 and thumbpulling at 15 for height and bone improvement in face?

L

longface.eu.incel

Iron
mk677 and thumbpulling at 15 for height and bone improvement in face?

Pair it up with CJC-1295 and and an Aromatase Inhibitor if you want real height & bone gains on MK-677.
Also make sure to use somatostatin inhibitors.

Retarded. If you die don't let your family find this forum.

Pair it up with CJC-1295 and and an Aromatase Inhibitor if you want real height & bone gains on MK-677.
if u've done cjc/other peptides how does it compare to mk? I've done mk for several months and i understand its seen as a bit of a joke. I don't think I got anything out of it except for diabetes jfl. Im interested in the newer peptides as I'm a wolfs law schizo and believe I could squeeze out an inch of spine height even after plate closure. basically should i go for real gh or stick w peptides.

AI’s can decrease bone density. And he’s 15, so it’s not like he needs it; unless mk67 prematurely closes his growth plates early (which I heard Growth hormone can do). But he hasn’t mentioned height in this.

AI’s can decrease bone density. And he’s 15, so it’s not like he needs it; unless mk67 prematurely closes his growth plates early (which I heard Growth hormone can do). But he hasn’t mentioned height in this.
You can run hgh Without aromasin, AIs counterreacts hgh production plus it could lead to brain damage in puberty

You can run hgh Without aromasin, AIs counterreacts hgh production plus it could lead to brain damage in puberty
running HgH without an AI seems counterproductive to why someone is taking HgH (assuming it’s for height). But yeah AI’s can affect your brain development

running HgH without an AI seems counterproductive to why someone is taking HgH (assuming it’s for height). But yeah AI’s can affect your brain development
No need for AI, just run HGH with SARMs (which do not aromatize into estrogen)

Disclaimer: just kidding, don't do SARMs during puberty or you'll risk going hypogonal