MK677 at 15?

Traxanas

Traxanas

22cm x 16cm minimum
turning 15 in a few weeks, which sites are best to buy from?

167 cm, father 180 mom 154

I also take multivitamins and k2 daily, anything else I need to be aware of or buy additional pills?

Inject HGH and Testosterone,
Also be sure to sniff cocaine.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Slob, SikKunt and 1 other person
I'll get mk677 eventually and I'll keep track of progress and note any significant change to frame, height and generally growth.

First of all, what is your shoes size ? do you have facial hair ? do you have chest hair ? do you have armpit hair ?

Be aware if you take any hgh precursor, your pituitary gland will immediately stop producing your natural HGH. And you probaby will not have money for sticking the process. That means, if you take hgh and wont stick it for years, you'll probably end short.

Wait 1 year at least before thinking using HGH.

Last edited:
42 eu, hair all over, minor facial

had a stache since born tho, never began?

Pretty short, I was atleast 10cm taller than you at that age. Which was around 6 months ago.

First of all, what is your shoes size ? do you have facial hair ? do you have chest hair ? do you have armpit hair ?

Be aware if you take any hgh precursor, your pituitary gland will immediately stop producing your natural HGH. And you probaby will not have money for sticking the process. That means, if you take hgh and wont stick it for years, you'll probably end short.

How would a hgh secretagoguere make you stop producing hgh? Ibutamoren in GH deficent children improved stature, and GH treatment on kids with ISS and regular GH levels still improved their height.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, SikKunt and Guest
Be aware if you take any hgh precursor, your pituitary gland will immediately stop producing your natural HGH
MK-677 is a GH secretagoguere like @Vishnuk stated. It doesn't replace your pituitary gland function, it actually boosts it.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, SikKunt and Vishnuk
Guys, yesterday my father did some business with a basketball player

When i got i chance to talk to him, i did some questions:

Me: Hey, excuse me, are you really a basketball player ?

He: Yes

Me: you are so very tall, did you use growth hormone ?

He: Fortunately, i didn't. But some friends of mine did use it.

Me: really ? how tall are you ? tell me about about your friends who used HGH

He: I'm 6'7''. I have a friend who at 14 was 5'0, his predicted height was 5'3. But then he started using HGH, at the end he got 5'5''. That means, this guy used HGH for 2 to 3 years, spent a lot of money and got only 2 inches/5cms. Of course i have some other friends who used HGH as well, some of them even got good results, but it depends a lot.

Then he started talking how i could start a great treatment, he said i would have to spend around 3000k US for all the HGH cycle, use it for years and then get an absurd result, like 1 to 2 inches max. If i was 13/14, the results would be a lot greater, but i'm old for that.

His legs are very big, a lot bigger than mine, i mean really a lot. His bones are very bigger and thicker.

I'm not saying you can't get results with mk667, you can. But most part of cases, you'll just spend a lot of money and get minimal results. But you can get taller if you use mk667 or any HGH booster for a long period. Nobody here has money enough.

Also, we have to consider using AI. If the use is incorret, the rebound effect inevitable.

Last edited:

He: I'm 6'7''. I have a friend who at 14 was 5'0, his predicted height was 5'3. But then he started using HGH, at the end he got 5'5''. That means, this guy used HGH for 2 to 3 years, spent a lot of money and got only 2 inches/5cms. Of course i have some other friends who used HGH as well, some of them even got good results, but it depends a lot.

Then he started talking how i could start a great treatment, he said i would have to spend around 3000k US for all the HGH cycle, use it for years and then get an absurd result, like 1 to 2 inches max. If i was 13/14, the results would be a lot greater, but i'm old for that.

His legs are very big, a lot bigger than mine, i mean really a lot. His bones are very bigger and thicker.

I'm not saying you can't get results with mk667, you can. But most part of cases, you'll just spend a lot of money and get minimal results. But you can get taller if you use mk667 or any HGH booster for a long period. Nobody here has money enough.

Also, we have to consider using AI. If the use is incorret, the rebound effect inevitable.
How much do you think ibutamorrn costs? It's not even close to pharma grade hgh.

Also I highly doubt your shit story is real. Please kindly fuck off thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
How much do you think ibutamorrn costs? It's not even close to pharma grade hgh.

Also I highly doubt your shit story is real. Please kindly fuck off thanks.
I dont know how much it costs, i dont live in USA. But converting the price where i live it costs around 70 US.

I wouldn't believe in online story neither, but it's true. That guy was nigga and 6'7''/ 2 meters. Basketball is not that famous in my country and he plays in a small and not famous team, he even say he is just playing basket for fun than money. Soccer predominates here.

I dont know how much it costs, i dont live in USA. But converting the price where i live it costs around 70 US.

I wouldn't believe in online story neither, but it's true. That guy was nigga and 6'7''/ 2 meters. Basketball is not that famous in my country and he plays in a small and not famous team, he even say he is just playing basket for fun than money. Soccer predominates here.
70 for like 50 days? Is that expensive to you poor asss :lul:?
That guy was nigga

The guy getting GH injections and only growing 2 inches is pretty irrelevant, as there are a plethora of people which have seen 6 inches of growth (or more) on GH treatment. Also, AIs such as aromasin or Arimidex are relatively safe, you could however fuck yourself over if you abruptly stop taking your daily dose of letrozole, but that is pretty unlikely as well.

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Thushespokeofit
70 for like 50 days? Is that expensive to you poor asss :lul:?
Yes, that is expensive. It's not my fault my country is a sht.

you should just thank god you earn well

Ibutamoren (Mk-677) will cost you around $50 or so.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Yes, that is expensive. It's not my fault my country is a sht.

you should just thank god you earn well
Literally save 2€ a day, a child could afford it

• +1
Reactions: Vishnuk

🤡

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1769

Is this the same for mk677?

I wonder if someone in this forum who used mk667 at 17/18 has proofs about their results

I wonder if someone in this forum who used mk667 at 17/18 has proofs about their results
I took it inconsistently at like 16/17 and my shoulders became huge, gained maybe 1 inch cause I was inconsistent as fuck. It bloated me a ton though.

I took it inconsistently at like 16/17 and my shoulders became huge, gained maybe 1 inch cause I was inconsistent as fuck. It bloated me a ton though.

You could've probably grown more, had you continue to take it. If your shoulders got huge, then this confirms mk677 is good for frame.

Go ahead and take mk677 again to get more gains. If you frame mog most men.. then go play football and get into the NFL. You should be really strong due to your upper body strength.

pure lifefuel for me

ecto and can't gain weight easily, if mk677 can do this then fuuuaaaark

Attachments

• 1518107464416.png
    1518107464416.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 15

Brother 1,68 (5'6')+ nike shox (5'7) (left)

The basketball player 2 meters (6'7'') (midle)

Me 1,68 or 1,69 (5'6) + shoes = (5'7') (right)

MegaMogged

Why are you faggots focusing on height when you're faces are what matters first. Improve your face and stop the MK-677 coping you uneducated ignorant swine bags.

Why are you faggots focusing on height when you're faces are what matters first. Improve your face and stop the MK-677 coping you uneducated ignorant swine bags.
Aren't you 6'0 tall ? wtf are you doing here

Aren't you 6'0 tall ? wtf are you doing here
I'm 6'2 and have a pretty decent face but 20%+ body fat. You can't just force your body to be inches taller than it's genetically predisposed to be. My parents are both 5'7, I took Accutane in prime puberty times and am still 6'2. It's just luck and genetics. If you're 5'7-5'9 after puberty you're not getting to 6'+. It's not the biggest deal either, so don't get bogged down on it. Focus elsewhere. Being unhappy with your height forever will drive you insane. Mental health is way more important than height too. Rationalise things too. And don't even bother height frauding with lifts, it's evident to everyone and makes you look like a cuck. If you're not fucking ugly, then just apply trial and error. Get out there, shoot your shot, see what happens, develop NTism and progress. This site is mostly filled with garbage, just realistically work on yourself and stay chill. Don't fall into the MK-677 quicksand.

Circumstance is different for everyone and circumstance makes everyone different, providing advantages and disadvantages. You can, to a degree, force your circumstance to change. Do as many things right, perpetually, and your circumstances will change. Don't bitch out of things and stay confident in yourself no matter what setbacks come your way.

Honestly.

Last edited:
I'm 6'2 and have a pretty decent face but 20%+ body fat. You can't just force your body to be inches taller than it's genetically predisposed to be. My parents are both 5'7, I took Accutane in prime puberty times and am still 6'2. It's just luck and genetics. If you're 5'7-5'9 after puberty you're not getting to 6'+. It's not the biggest deal either, so don't get bogged down on it. Focus elsewhere. Being unhappy with your height forever will drive you insane. Mental health is way more important than height too. Rationalise things too. And don't even bother height frauding with lifts, it's evident to everyone and makes you look like a cuck. If you're not fucking ugly, then just apply trial and error. Get out there, shoot your shot, see what happens, develop NTism and progress. This site is mostly filled with garbage, just realistically work on yourself and stay chill. Don't fall into the MK-677 quicksand.

Circumstance is different for everyone and circumstance makes everyone different, providing advantages and disadvantages. You can, to a degree, force your circumstance to change. Do as many things right, perpetually, and your circumstances will change. Don't bitch out of things and stay confident in yourself no matter what setbacks come your way.

Honestly.

I get where you're coming from man, no shit this site can affect your mental health but most of my drive comes from curiosity.

MK677 can potentially enlarge your frame and overall height, along with a bodybuilding diet, workout regime and additional natural supplements.(multivitamins, fish oil, etc)

Thing is I'm not that desperate, and if I was I'd go to the extremes of consuming HGH but I'd rather stay safe because I fear of fucking up with the risk of excess hormone boost.

I'm still researching whether MK677 is really worth it but may as well test it inconsistently, what can I possibly ruin with this low amount of GH, you even mentioned to stay chill, I perceive Mk677 as a relatively chill drug depending on your doses, like it can't do much harm, if any.

Mental health is the most important, I agree, but I figured if you go through this shit and possibly ascend then you leave and go on with life, perhaps it can become a part of your learning curve as you become in touch with your insecurities, then later abolishing them once you realize how much time and effort you've wasted just to resist them, which only strengthens the self-conscious way of thinking, leading to a downward spiral of your mentality.