Mk677 at 16/17, Test E at 20-21

A

asmumort

Iron
I plan to run a 3-month cycle of MK-677 at 17, and when I turn 21, I’m considering using Testosterone Enanthate at around 250-300mg per week (or possibly less, depending on how I feel). I'm gonna run this for the rest of my life. Could this have negative impacts on my health? If so, what are the potential risks?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, sb23 and org3cel.RR
Is this a joke?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and sb23
What are your purposes on doing mk and T especially in such a old age?

• +1
Reactions: asmumort
What are your purposes on doing mk and T especially in such a old age?
MK-677 increases growth hormone and IGF-1, and since my growth plates haven't closed yet, I’m hoping it could help me grow taller. It also boosts my appetite, allowing me to eat more nutritious foods to support proper development through puberty. As for Test E300, my goal is to maintain high testosterone levels throughout my life, leading to increased muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
MK-677 increases growth hormone and IGF-1, and since my growth plates haven't closed yet, I’m hoping it could help me grow taller. It also boosts my appetite, allowing me to eat more nutritious foods to support proper development through puberty. As for Test E300, my goal is to maintain high testosterone levels throughout my life, leading to increased muscle mass.
take tren

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and asmumort
Mk isnt gonna do shit, also take tren

• +1
Reactions: asmumort
I’ll let you walk into your own demise.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I plan to run a 3-month cycle of MK-677 at 17, and when I turn 21, I’m considering using Testosterone Enanthate at around 250-300mg per week (or possibly less, depending on how I feel). I'm gonna run this for the rest of my life. Could this have negative impacts on my health? If so, what are the potential risks?
So so so so many side effects

• +1
Reactions: sb23
mk-677 is guaranteed diabetes and all it does is make you hungrier lol. Only a fool would do this. Go ahead I guess, less competition. You'll also develop acromegaly lol. You will be a deformed ape who lives to 40 :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
mk-677 is guaranteed diabetes and all it does is make you hungrier lol. Only a fool would do this. Go ahead I guess, less competition. You'll also develop acromegaly lol. You will be a deformed ape who lives to 40 :lul:.
mk 677 is a bullshit drug I posted that on my old thread, I regret taking that ffs

• +1
Reactions: sb23