MK677 BS?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
Is it trash compared to any form of HGH? (pharma/nonpharma) I’m too low t and poor to buy hgh, will this shif help at all? Even an inch of height on top of my predicted 5’10” natural?

Growth plates open rn obvi

take aromasin

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Is it trash compared to any form of HGH? (pharma/nonpharma) I’m too low t and poor to buy hgh, will this shif help at all? Even an inch of height on top of my predicted 5’10” natural?
No its not trash its not as good as pharma , increases igf1 significantly suggest you use it in combination with dht cream or dhtmaxxing supplement stack

• Love it
Bruh just buy the Alibaba HGH are you that low T that you're not even willing to take a small risk.

• +1
Good news is I’m t and lean maxxing rn. I can lose up to 30 or 40 more lbs. can that save my growth plates?
I mean if u can't get gh go get aromasin alone for height maxxing

• Love it
It’s weak compared to HGH

• Love it
Combine with cjc 1295 dac, works alot more better then. I will chose mk677 over other GHRP because bones have ghrelin receptors which contributes more to growth. So you're not only getting growth from gh but from ghrelin too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and St. Wristcel
Combine with cjc 1295 dac, works alot more better then. I will chose mk677 over other GHRP because bones have ghrelin receptors which contributes more to growth. So you're not only getting growth from gh but from ghrelin too
You do realize that both GHRPs and MK-677 are ghrelin agonists, right?

• +1
You do realize that both GHRPs and MK-677 are ghrelin agonists, right?
Yes lol, I am bad at putting my words together since I am not a native speaker and have ADHD, what I wanted to say was GHRP or MK-677 over GH. Thanks for correcting

• +1
Yes lol, I am bad at putting my words together since I am not a native speaker and have ADHD, what I wanted to say was GHRP or MK-677 over GH. Thanks for correcting
Ah. That's an interesting point of view, wonder if there are any studies back it up.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and sloopnoob
BTW anyone that blasts any GH, peptide or other GH incrasing substance that doesn't get their IGF-1 levels tested before & after is an idiot.

I don't think there is much to gain if your IGF-1 levels are already excellent, and increasing GH doesn't always translate to increased IGF-1 levels so all the GH youre blasting could be cope without a relatively cheap blood test.

• +1