Mk677 for 15 year old guy

lin1011

lin1011

drunkdriving
So i started taking mk677 10mg daily almost 20 days ago and i dont see any differences. Now i wanted to take it for height mostly i think i saw 3/4 cm increase in the first week taking it but then its just decompression of my spine that will change my height. Should i continue to take it?I know im still in puberty and thats why i decided to take it (height) but ig my growth plates are closed.

>20 days
>on mk677
>10mg :lul:
>expects crazy results

bhai up the dose to at least 20 and take it for 3 months at least before you cry about no results.

• +1
Reactions: hapagenes2, lestoa and cavy
also you truly might just be unlucky and ur pl8s have fused but I highly doubt it

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Is there any way to see if theyer closed except xray?
no, the thing is it's probably better you do what I said rather than pay for an x-ray, unless you have money to throw around but If you're on mk I doubt.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
>20 days
>on mk677
>10mg :lul:
>expects crazy results

bhai up the dose to at least 20 and take it for 3 months at least before you cry about no results.
some people respond way better to it. most wont see much at 10 mg tho

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Ban newbies who only ask questions.

The state of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
also don't take shit like slin pills or berbine whilst on it since it actually lowers ifg 1 thus castrating the point of taking mk 677, just dont be a retard with ur diet and your blood sugar will be fine, but still get it tested ofc

• +1
Reactions: future_ and lestoa
You obviously don't know much about this topic. First do your reasearch and then take action.

• +1
Reactions: hapagenes2 and MA_ascender
thats why i decided to take it (height) but ig my growth plates are closed.
Are you dumb ? Xray your growth plates first and do blood work. Why tf you take shit if you dont even know if you can still grow.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Are you dumb ? Xray your growth plates first and do blood work. Why tf you take shit if you dont even know if you can still grow.
i have 15 year old bone age and great test levels but still on ai and getting mk soon, then peptides and gh